The "Gus Hansen" of betting systems.

zeropac

Hello, I ave through approx 2 years been trying to create a sytem that will take advantage of bettingexchanges to create a steady profit with a minimal risc.( sure we are quite a few) I think I have managed and is currently running a papertrail beta test together with some potential investors. In short the system is a mathematical model that decides betsizes and bets on football matches only. Unfortunately I am quite restrictedin what I can give away at this state - but wouldlike to share the progress - if you are interested. The system require quite a Bankroll - hence the investors - and a lot of betting. We started the test last tuesday and have so far had aprox 660 bets. ( I call it the Gus Hansen of the betting world - Like he has never seen 2 cards he doesn't like , this system has never seen a football match it doesn't like) With 100 as the starting value - we have been down to 94.67 during the first days but have managed to bring it up to 131.45 in the first week. I will try and post daily updates FYI. Let me know if you have anny questions. I will answer then as good as I can, without giving everything away. As I am brand new to this forum - hope this post is ok. If not sorry in advance.

Re: The "Gus Hansen" of betting systems. Well you are not giving us any information at all so as to be able to give you our own ideas on your system. My advice is not to get very excited with short term results. Remember, patience is a virtue! Only when you have tested this really really thoroughly you should invest serious money into it.

Re: The "Gus Hansen" of betting systems. Can you enlighten me what other purpose than "hidden" advertising might just posting progress of the system without a leg to stand on (no basic formula or anything) serve?:unsure:zzz:zzz:zzz I'd say without sharing even the minimum basic info, you can as well stop posting the results/progress as it's good for nothing.