• 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:30 Mansion PokerGod

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th September**

the betway game tommorow' date=' i can only see a $500 freeroll is thta right or am i looking in the wrong place?[/quote'] Sounds like they've reduced the size :unsure Will leave it as focus game now, but won't be in the future at that ........

Pokergod is a bit tricki8er because start time changes - will have a look later and see if there is a clear pattern (i.e. alternating start times every other week.....)
GaF Pokergod Times from Website
  • Sunday 10 September @ 7.30pm
  • Sunday 17 September @ 8.30pm
  • Sunday 24 September @ 7.30pm
  • Sunday 1 October @ 8.30pm
  • Sunday 8 October @ 7.30pm

All times are in GMT

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th September** I just had AA on the BB - everyone folds to SB who flat calls..... I raise him, he raraises all in, I call ..... he turns over KK - nice!!! Flop comes TJQ..... Turn Comes K to give me the straight River comes K to give him quads ...... Not a bad beat moan ( I don't "do that" :P), and I "dont mind" - that's poker - but it was such a rollercoaste rof emotions in one hand......

I just had AA on the BB - everyone folds to SB who flat calls..... I raise him, he raraises all in, I call ..... he turns over KK - nice!!! Flop comes TJQ..... Turn Comes K to give me the straight River comes K to give him quads ...... Not a bad beat moan ( I don't "do that" :P), and I "dont mind" - that's poker - but it was such a rollercoaste rof emotions in one hand......
ouch! any idea if you get a prize for knocking out "INSIDE EGDE ED"

Oooh! Go on! Admit it! You do mind, don't you? Just a little bit? :lol Unlucky, mate!
lol - not at all - yes I was rivered - BUT he had 10 outs - so even in the Bad Beat stakes it's not particularly noteworthy......

lol - not at all - yes I was rivered - BUT he had 10 outs - so even in the Bad Beat stakes it's not particularly noteworthy......
:eyes Just like everybody who complains about bad beats! Exaggerating how unlucky you were! Yes, he had 10 outs to beat you, but also either of the remaining two aces would have split the pot. :tongue2

Good Luck all left in Poker God :ok - I was shite today.:sad I can see Morls & Heniek - but can't see anymore, unless theyre using unrelated log-ins ! Its gonna be a late finish :\ - but if you make the top three it will be well worth it.
ty VOJ:ok edit, DaMatrix also in for us