• 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:30 Mansion PokerGod

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th September**

Buy the magazine! What's the password? Sorry folks, we are unable to give out the passwords for the freerolls we run

By PokerPlayer June 2006
We receive loads of emails and forum posts from people wanting to get hold of the passwords for the freerolls that we run. We run a number of a superb freerolls through the magazine, in partnership with the biggest online poker rooms out there. The prizes are brilliant as well, ranging from chip sets, TV appearances, live finals and even $6,000 bounties - so it's understandable that people want to get involved. Unfortunately we are unable to give out passwords for our freerolls. The freerolls are for the readers of the magazine, and as such we try and keep it that way, you must have a copy of the magazine to obtain the password. We work hard to get these freerolls and it's not unreasonable to try and keep them for the readers. The magazine is available at WHSmiths and other good newsagents in the UK. You can subscribe to the magazine by following this link: I subscribed, but wont have the next mag for a while, is there any way i can get the one for the paddy power irish open tonight?

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th September** Oh dear.

I subscribed, but wont have the next mag for a while, is there any way i can get the one for the paddy power irish open tonight?
This obviously means you do not have this months issue. This means that you shouldn't be asking for this password, regardless of the roundabout manner. Having the password for this tourney won't do you any good anyway as you needed it by 8pm last night. The fact that you duplicated this post in the PP thread tells me that you really aren't interested in abiding by our policy regarding passwords.

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th September** I do abide. no one answered me in the other thread. And i know your not allowd to give passwords out i was just wondering if there was ahy other way of getting it because i subscribed today for the poker player magazine but they dont do air plane deliveries to your door i need to wait.

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Sunday 17th September** NOT ASKING FOR PASSWORD :ok Tonights poker god on Mansion, can someone remind me what issue/mag/page the password is on:hope Had a shitty day at work and need to chill with some poker :nana

bit late voting myself in ' date=' sorry gaf, hope im not too late[/quote'] No probs - haven't done anything with the poll yet :ok General rule is - if the poll is open, then you are still ok - if it's closed (which can be any time after the start) then I have taken the final list :ok Have changed the Virgin start time for all future weeks to 20:30 BST :ok Pokergod is a bit tricki8er because start time changes - will have a look later and see if there is a clear pattern (i.e. alternating start times every other week.....)

Guest gazza271

NOT ASKING FOR PASSWORD :ok Tonights poker god on Mansion, can someone remind me what issue/mag/page the password is on:hope Had a shitty day at work and need to chill with some poker :nana
cancel......... found it :nana :nana :nana shitty 16 hour work day and need poker and beer :ok