• 18:30 Nordicbet $1500
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Pokerstars APAT
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000
    • 20:00 HoldemPoker Lucky Dollar
    • 20:00 HoldemPoker Blues n'Cruise
    • 20:00 Mansion $5000 Added
    • 21:00 PartyPoker Monster Weekly $100,000 Final

Re: **Poker Saturday 16th September** you finished 7th for $68 . Not a bad payout mate . The balance is in your poker account . You gotta transfer it out of it before you can withdraw . :ok Guess the cards came my way at the crucial times . I had about 20 k left . Was the lowest chip stack when there's still about 7 or 8 left(Including you . ul on your disconnection though, you could have made a difference though)

Typical, sitting about 5th in chips on the final table and my Indian broadband provider decides to have an hours maintenance :wall Does anyone know where I eventually finished :unsure .......and well played Newbie :clap

Re: **Poker Saturday 16th September** Just me in the Blues n Cruise? :loon The value doesn't appear to be according to the description - 2nd place is "just" a $320 buy in - HOWEVER total prize pool is $6682 - maximum field size is 2000, but it wont get anywhere near that - just 154 in so far :ok To qualify you need to make a min $10 deposit and use the promo code CRUISE - surely has to be worth it :ok