• 18:30 Nordicbet $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Europoker France World Series Racing Package
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds PL MTT
    • 22:15 Mansion Blackjack Freeroll
    • 23:30 Poker4Ever $1000 Freeroll

Re: **Poker Wednesday 13th September**

What or were is the Sporting odds PL MTT? or is it an invite only thing
Not an invite only, anyone free to enter. On every Wednesday this month with best 3 scores counting. There should be a thread/sticky about it. 9pm on SportingOdds, called the dollar challenge (I think) :ok

Trying it after a successful (by my standards in PL MTT's!!) outing last week, but really really need to get to sleep fairly early - can y'all please crash and burn especially quickly?! :hope ;)
Well I've done my bit for ya mate. :ok Had AA in early pos - put in 3xBB raise no takers. Had KK UTG so I limp, and davikate goes all in, which I gleefully call. He turns over AJs and catches his J on the flop and A on the river. Had Q6s on the button and go all in no callers. Had AQos next time on the button and I go all in, and get called by the same player who has 77 and he wins. Good luck guys (and ladies). :ok

You're within an hour of the start - I'll add you THIS TIME ;)
Just to stress - this doesn't set a precedent - it's for sure noone else will get in tonight, and you don't necesseraily get in in the future if you post within an hour ;) EnT - you're just lucky Arsenal won tonight :P

Just to stress - this doesn't set a precedent - it's for sure noone else will get in tonight, and you don't necesseraily get in in the future if you post within an hour ;) EnT - you're just lucky Arsenal won tonight :P
No point signing in, don't get included anyway... :sad ;) (I know I didn't hang around for long though! :lol )

No point signing in, don't get included anyway... :sad ;) (I know I didn't hang around for long though! :lol )
You were included for this week - look at your points - 0 not -1 ;) The update took you out before you had a chance to see you were in though :P