Czech Gambrinus Liga and 2nd league Weekend 16/9 - 18/9

Saturday 16 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Banik Ostrava v Plzen (18:00 BST)1.663.305.00111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Zlin v Marila Pribram (18:00 BST)1.953.103.75111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sunday 17 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ceske Budéjovice v FK Jablonec (16:00 BST)2.352.903.00111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Mlada Boleslav v SK Kladno (16:00 BST)1.354.208.00111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sigma Olomouc v FC Brno (16:00 BST)2.502.802.90111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Slavia Prague v Slovacko (16:00 BST)1.404.007.50110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Slovan Liberec v FK Most (19:15 BST)1.553.505.75111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Monday 18 September 2006
FK Teplice v Sparta Praha (16:15 BST)3.102.802.37111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga Weekend 16/9 - 18/9 Early thoughts Not sure if there is any value in desperately low odds on the home Banik's win. Plzen are no pushouvers. Zlin v Pribram smells and says I'm a don't touch me game. Ceske Budejovice lost their star Poborsky due to illness and really struggled last week without him. Jablonec seems capable of nicking this. MB should beat Kladno, but the price reflect the gap between the teams and is nothing special. Olomouc v Brno - Olomouc should really start getting results, Brno in good form though. Slavia prague should win, but they are in terrible form (like the opponent) and untouchable @ 1.40. Liberec v Most - home win @ a decent price. Will report later whether it's a bet or not. Teplice v Sparta - despite winning, Sparta's players were whistled away by their OWN fans for a terrible display last round. Why they are favs on hot Teplice's ground is a bit beyond me. Value of the weekend lies with Teplice. AGAIN, NOT CHECKED H2HS AND STUFF YET SO MY OPINION MIGHT CHANCE THESE ARE JUST EARLY THOUGHTS;)

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga and 2nd league Weekend 16/9 - 18/9 There's a bit of a mess @ odds-comp with the second league which is treated as two separated divisions:(

Friday 15 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Vysocina Jihlava v Dosta Bystrc (18:00 BST)1.304.208.00114%
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Sokolov v Vitkovice (09:15 BST)2.302.753.10113%
Sunday 17 September 2006
Viktoria Zizkov v Hlucin (09:15 BST)1.453.606.50113%
Hradec Kralove v Trinec (16:00 BST)1.653.504.35113%

MFK Usti Nad Labem v HFK Olomouc (13:30 BST)2.502.802.80112%
Opava v Bohemian (14:00 BST)2.003.003.50112%
Caslav v Jakubcovice (18:00 BST)2.752.752.55112%
Monday 18 September 2006
Sigma Olomouc II v Chmel Blsany (14:00 BST)2.102.903.30113%

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga and 2nd league Weekend 16/9 - 18/9 Well, struggling with a terrible pain in my shoulders and back and have been for almost the whole week. As I have had to finish several articles for my mag, things got even worse and I can hardly write without feeling the pain. So, there is a danger you won't hear from me much this weekend so this and the other thread will have to take care of themselves to a large part, but I'm counting on some good input from both regulars and newcomers to this forum;) Thanks:)

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga and 2nd league Weekend 16/9 - 18/9 BTW, best bet seems to be Liberec if the odds last and maybe double it with JIhlava in the second league. Anyone thnking of backing Olomouc should think twice - they are hated by footy authorities and by refs (last round was a joke of the highest order). As it seems Brno are favoured by the authorities and refs (again last round was a prime example and even Brno fans couldn't believe how they won). A defo no touch match as there is a bit too much going on behind the scenes. Lovers of conspiration theories can do much worse than backing Brno in this one;)

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga and 2nd league Weekend 16/9 - 18/9 Sparta off a needed result in the cup in Scotland, but doubt they are in a much better shape than a week ago. Teplice of an emotional penalty win in the domestic cup as well. Teplice are 3-3-1 in this fixture and 2-2-0 when hosting Sparta. Either a home win with a draw cover or no bet.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga and 2nd league Weekend 16/9 - 18/9 LIberec on fire, destroyed Most despite a relatively slow start. Mlada Boleslav Playing only tomorrow to coplete your dbl, adythom. Teplice v Sparta on tomorrow as well. Still think the value is in backing the home team, especially after Sparta's impressive result in Scotland in midweek.