**Poker Tuesday 12th September**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fishtank
    • 18:30 Nordicbet $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Betfair 4000 Gtd
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Stan James Pokerzone (10 RH)

Re: **Poker Tuesday 12th September** I am out of SO and glad to be so. Every time I got a playable hand I was sat out:@ When I had rubbish everything responded great.:spank The worst experience I have ever had, and am seriously considering removing them altogether. Good luck to those left that can actually play their hands:unsure

Re: **Poker Tuesday 12th September**

I am out of SO and glad to be so. Every time I got a playable hand I was sat out:@ When I had rubbish everything responded great.:spank The worst experience I have ever had, and am seriously considering removing them altogether. Good luck to those left that can actually play their hands:unsure
I've pretty much had enough of them too mate, thats why I didn't bother with CL tonight. Boss Media is a joke. :spank

Re: **Poker Tuesday 12th September** Just had a promising reply back from Stan James!! :ok Hi there Scott, I entirely understand your query and am happy to confirm that very soon we will be restricting entrants to only those who have qualified for the prizes. We have left it open for the moment purely to gauge the overall impact of user numbers that would be eligible before we take the steps of actually enforcing the minimum criteria. Unfortunately I cannot give you a fixed date at this present moment, but owing to the popularity of the restrictions, I would have thought very soon. If there is anything else you would like please dont hesitate to contact us. Regards Ben I'm sure there'll be good value in this one!! :hope TQM

Re: **Poker Tuesday 12th September** Gaf i sent an email to Dream, even thugh i am now playin Hi Joe, Alias: BurnleyJoe Thank you for contacting DreamPoker support. My apologies, but our senior technicians are performing emergency maintenance on the system. The maintenance was not something we planned, therefore we couldn’t notify anybody in advance. Our technical team is finalizing the procedure. They asked if we can be patient for another hour or so. I've taken your tournament ID and I've logged a call with our poker network. I've asked that they re-imburse you. Again, my utmost apologies for the inconvenience - I appreciate your understanding. Regards Ann DreamPoker support