Mlb 10/9

GB80

Hopefully todays 5 games will stop my bad few days. All prices are with Mansion. Los Angeles Dodgers vs New York Mets OVER 9.5 RUNS @ 1.89 Steve Trachsel pitches for the Mets, and he has a terrible record against the Dodgers. Eric Stults makes his first ML start tonight, so I'd expect some nerves against a dominant Mets side. Oakland Athletics vs Tampa Devil Rays UNDER 9 @ 2.05 Barry Zito loves pitching away from Oakland for the A's. His record is a complete reverse, and he's usually brilliant. Seo goes for the Devil Rays, and he hasn't allowed more than 2 earned runs in any of his last 5 starts. Cincinatti Reds to beat Pittsburgh Pirates (-1.5) @ 2.09 The Pirates give Shane Youman his first ML start tonight, and I have the theory that its rare for someone to put in a faultless display in their first one. The Pirates are a poor side anyway, and the Post Season chasing Reds should dispose of them easily. Minnesota Twins to beat Detroit Tigers (-1.5) @ 2.24 Johan Santana has been brilliant since the All Start break, and starts tonight for the Twins. The Tigers are 3-6 so far this month, and are having major wobbles as the finish line approaches. St Louis Cardinals to beat Arizona Diamondbacks @ 1.84 Jeff Suppan has done very well for the Cardinals in their post season chase. Enrique Gonzalez has lost his last 5 decisions for the Diamondbacks.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.