York 09/09

bowles10

2.05 Race looks a decent sprint HOGMENEIGH could not have been more impressive at Sandown when charging home beating Gimasha 1.25 L. The runner up came out & won a decent sprint at Ling last sunday. THE JOBBER attempts to win for 3rd time on the trot & has been removed recently when the ground wasnt right. Dont think it will be suited by the track to be honest. MERLINS DANCER is a standing dish in this grade but needs it all its own way, has a high draw so should get over to a rail easy enough. A decent EW shout in my book. ONE MORE ROUND should get the strong pace it needs & Littmoden is worth following away from the AW. This could be the one to beat Hogmeneigh if it goes with it. summary: between Hogmeneigh & One More round with Merlins a close 3rd.

Re: York 09/09 3.10 Race Class1 sprint QUITO won nicley 2 days ago under favoured heavy conditions. Likes it here though also with 3 course wins. Cant be left out & should be placed again. IFRAAJ is the star sprinter in the Godolphin camp. Just not sure it can justify being that short price in such a competitive race. It is a Grp 1 performer & will be hard to beat. Record over 7f is 4 from 6!! 5.30 race BOO can win this at a nice price. 3rd here in the john Smiths cup over same distance, the horse hasnt won for a while but it will have its day!!

Re: York 09/09 2.05 - King Orchisios EW - Gonna have an EW interest here in what is a tough race (quite ooking forward to it!). Mr Ryan likes this race and has won it 3 years in a row with Halmahera. Horse is tried in blinkers for the first time here and will hopefully react. Prefers this distance and has a chance. Fancy Iffraaj in the 3.10 but I've decided I'm not gonna back odds on again! 5.30 - Topatoo - Loves York. Higher in weights so must push her ability to the limit here, but is capable. Record at York is 213511, and can reproduce last win here. :hope

Re: York 09/09 2.05.Im with you Bowles with HOGMENEIGH but Im going to have a nibble on Texas Gold at 25/1 Followed it last year when winning at Epsom and Haydock. Ive noticed its run well behind 'The Jobber' also when these 2 have locked horns. Been out of sorts recently but drop back to 5F is a positive and if reproducing the form of this time last year it should be up there in the mix with ground to suit.

Re: York 09/09 Iffraaj should win the 3.10 but at odds on you aint gonna be rich.

'The last five favourites have all been beaten'
I think Speciosa is decent value, blew up the last 2 runs at Ascot but ran very well at Newmarket winning on todays going. 16/1 ladbrokes worth e/w.

Re: York 09/09 RE- Hogmaneigh- I thought this horse needed a bit of cut, i realise it won going away on good but im leaving it.o probs Anyways! 2.35 York---My biggest bet of the day Eagle Mountain, Holds top speed form, ground & trip no probs, gr8 trainer, a big runner. 3.45 York I'm on ante post Sixties Icon @11/4. But i've been told Mont Etolie e/w for a saver at a big price.

Re: York 09/09

2.05.Im with you Bowles with HOGMENEIGH but Im going to have a nibble on Texas Gold at 25/1 Followed it last year when winning at Epsom and Haydock. Ive noticed its run well behind 'The Jobber' also when these 2 have locked horns. Been out of sorts recently but drop back to 5F is a positive and if reproducing the form of this time last year it should be up there in the mix with ground to suit.
4th at 22/1 :nana

Iffraaj should win the 3.10 but at odds on you aint gonna be rich. I think Speciosa is decent value, blew up the last 2 runs at Ascot but ran very well at Newmarket winning on todays going. 16/1 ladbrokes worth e/w.
I was going to have a little ew bet on Speciosa then I read the trainers comments in the racing post. She didn't have a good word to say about its chances. If that's the case why bother running it???

5.30 BOO still looks a decent value ew bet IMO 3rd here in the john Smiths cup over same distance, the horse hasnt won for a while but it will have its day soon !!
yeah had it in a e/w L15. Did ok last season and due a win at a decent price 1 day:hope