Poker Player and Inside Edge Magazines

GaF

Anyone else get the impression that these two are on the verge of merging? :unsure Inside Edge has obviously made a HUGE stride towards Poker Player with it's increased focus on Poker. However, there seems more to it than that..... I've started getting emails from PokerPlayer promoting Champions League Betting Advice.... The Inside Edge web site has started talking about Poker Player tourneys The Poker Player RSS newsfeed has started carrying Inside edge information quite regualarly The distinction between the two has become very blurred ...... Both my subscriptions are up for renewal, however I really get the feeling that one of them wont exist in name soon........

Re: Poker Player and Inside Edge Magazines GaF, I thought the same thing when I received today's Poker Player News Letter via email... As you say, the distinction between PP and IE is now very blurred, as IE now tends to be focusing on Poker... I think a merger will come soon enough... I am not worried about it though, as I like both mags, as they both give something back to their readership by way of the freeroll tourneys that they offer every month... I have just cancelled my WPT Magazine subscription, as I have found it becoming more WPT orientated....I guess that isnt a surprise, given the title, but I used to find it an enjoyable read, but the last couple of issues have been too much WPT for me...I liken it to going into a pub and having a choice of Grolsch or Grolsch... Plus, I can still snaffle a copy of WPT Mag at Stanleys... I have subscriped to Poker Pro Europe, as the launch issue was very good IMO... I also like reading Card Player Europe. However, unless / until any other mags start offering readers tourneys like Poker Player and Inside Edge, then PP and IE, either separately or as a merged publication, will remain the favourite magazine(s) of myself and no doubt many others...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.