**Poker Thursday 7th September**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 18:30 Nordicbet $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Betfair 4000 Gtd
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Stan James Freeroll

Re: **Poker Thursday 7th September** Really really bugs me. I cant do anything right in MTT's at the moment. Played solidly all night in the PL focus game, making the right calls, taking the blinds at appropriate times and worked myself into a nice position. I then get knocked out with KK against AA. Oh well back to the cash games where I seem to be doing really well at the moment.

Re: **Poker Thursday 7th September**

Really really bugs me. I cant do anything right in MTT's at the moment. Played solidly all night in the PL focus game, making the right calls, taking the blinds at appropriate times and worked myself into a nice position. I then get knocked out with KK against AA. Oh well back to the cash games where I seem to be doing really well at the moment.
Same for me, playing an STT, all-in with KK as I'm shortstacked. AA takes me out even getting an A on the flop. Next- Virgin FR decide to not go all in to start with the KK . K on the flop but three spades - go all-in and of course someone's holding spades :wall . Think boss don't like me just now :(

Re: **Poker Thursday 7th September**

Really really bugs me. I cant do anything right in MTT's at the moment. Played solidly all night in the PL focus game, making the right calls, taking the blinds at appropriate times and worked myself into a nice position. I then get knocked out with KK against AA. Oh well back to the cash games where I seem to be doing really well at the moment.
Same here, but when I do do something right, and show the appropriate patience, I lose with AA vs KK.... :( :( :(

Re: **Poker Thursday 7th September** Getting better Blue Square 45th Very manic as it was a 3 min speed game Blinds at 3000/6000 dealt 77 pushed for 10.5k to be called with JQo J on the turn :@ SO CL 20th no complaints, hands just dried up SJ freeroll 21st Sat for nearly an hour being dealt crap. Then got JJ, pushed for about 5k, called by AK. K on the flop :\