Cheps 07/09

bowles10

looking at the sprint distanc eraces & i believe a high draw is essential here when ground is good or better 5.10 16 of 16 - Zimbali - distance winner from Bradleys stable but 1 win in 34 starts tells the story - avoid 15 - Whistler - has to be covered up but at age 9 tends to find the pace of the race has left it behind & flatters to decieve, noticed at Sandown 2 races ago that it didnt try an inch once the gap was closed, runs every week! 14 - Diamond katie - better than form suggests but will need to be up there to have a chance. Kim Tinkler rides which doesnt put me off as she can ride a decent race on the right horse EW selection my old fav Stamford blue is drawn low in stall 4 & never won over 5f so will leave that well alone tomorrow. 4.40 I will be backing the 2 highest drawn 16 Blu Manruna 15 Sincerely both have a chance on their form & the high draw will help.

Re: Cheps 07/09 3.35 - Nimra - Hopefully can go one better and win here. Had good form recently. Finished second here before and may have seconditis, but am willing to take a chance. 17:10 - Diamond Katie EW - Just missed out by a head last time on 5f in a field of 15, and has a decent draw. 2 decent runs LTO means that the horse has an EW chance. :hope

Re: Cheps 07/09 Have to go against you in the 4:40 bowles. I like the look of Tuscarora. Drawn reasonably high in stall 11, recent form shows nice improvement, Course and Distance winner, can act on the surface and is a nice price at 14/1 (EP@13:30), so that'll be my E/W for the day! I like the look of sincerly too though...

Re: Cheps 07/09

looking at the sprint distanc eraces & i believe a high draw is essential here when ground is good or better 5.10 16 of 16 - Zimbali - distance winner from Bradleys stable but 1 win in 34 starts tells the story - avoid 15 - Whistler - has to be covered up but at age 9 tends to find the pace of the race has left it behind & flatters to decieve, noticed at Sandown 2 races ago that it didnt try an inch once the gap was closed, runs every week! 14 - Diamond katie - better than form suggests but will need to be up there to have a chance. Kim Tinkler rides which doesnt put me off as she can ride a decent race on the right horse EW selection my old fav Stamford blue is drawn low in stall 4 & never won over 5f so will leave that well alone tomorrow. 4.40 I will be backing the 2 highest drawn 16 Blu Manruna 15 Sincerely both have a chance on their form & the high draw will help.
i give up!! every straight race was won by very low stalls, they must have done something with the track!!! I knew Stamford blue would catch me out!!!