** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden - Allsvenskan (8-12 Sept 2006)

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (8-12 Sept 2006)

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event Helsingborgs IF V Malmö FF
Selection Malmö
Strength 10/10
Date 12/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 2.55 (Back)
Reasoning Helsingborgs IF - Malmö FF Sweden, Allsvenskan 2006 I must go for Malmö here, I believe they are the stronger side is all positions and despite many lets downs this season with Litmanen pulling the strings and a good size rest since a tough international fixture Malmö look the better prepared side. Helsingborgs played only 4 days ago v GAIS, a good win but a tough away game before meeting this well rested and very strong Malmö side. The home side have a few missings including central midfielder Dahl, Karisik and influential forward Larsson. Away win for me GL

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (8-12 Sept 2006) Helsingborg - MFF A classy derby in the southern part of sweden between two teams with loads of rivalry between them. Malmö has a great chance to earn point to AIK and Elfsborg after their draw on saturday and I do believe that Malmö will take that chance. Malmö has the upper hand in through history against Helsingborg and hasn't lost a single match against them in the last 10 encounters (9 wins, 1 draw). Helsingborg played only four days ago against GAIS (winning 2-0) and they have really managed to get their game going in the last few games. Just as against GAIS, Larsson will not be playing today due to suspension. At the same time Malmö has really shown their potential (at least in the offensive play) and with Jonathan Johansson in tremendous form and the ever injured Jari Litmanen playing again I think that MFF will win this game. But, a derby is a derby, so I throw in a AH (0) cause I have small, irritating, feeling that Malmö are upp for a draw soon. Malmö (0) 1.77 betfair. ...damn, has gone down this afternoon, I managaed to claim it at 1.85. Well, considering that, if your'e the more adventureous kind, take a straight Malmö win, I think there's a pretty good chance. FORZA MALMÖ, HEJ DI BLÅE! (sorry, I just had to make a cheer-remark in swedish, being a MFF fan).

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (8-12 Sept 2006) In the beginning after Johanssons and Juniors arrival I took as a habit of placeing 5 pt on each of them as first goalsscorer. Earned me quite some money. Too bad I stopped :wall On the other hand, no use being greedy, I'm happy as long as Malmo gets the three pointer! edited [please hit me in the head with something hard the next time I write something like that!]