** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

First day at Donny

Flat racing is back :clap And i'm going to bore everyone to tears with my selections all season,backed up with some poor reasoning behind my selections 1.50 Champion Lion (rated 79) a Channon runner with a 7lb claimer on he's back,stable uses their apprenticies quite well,trip and ground not a problem. Middlethorpe (post fav) 7yo rated 63 Price around 14's 3.25 Chappel Cresent having he's first run in England after running in Ireland in some decent contests given a rating of 90 and top weight in this event,again ground a trip not a prop,stable's 7lb claimer on board and drawn high. Nicholl's has 4 in the race and is priced by the post as rank outsider of the race. Branston tiger is priced up fav rated 81. Price around 50's 5.00 Dickie Deadeye (spotlight selection too) Ground and trip no props,this is a G.Balding horse in a ladies race (and we all know how badly some of them ride) Forest Tune the favourite looks ready to be shot at,and the second favourite Digger has big questions about wether he will go on the ground. Price around16's Thats 3 losers to get the season off to a flyer. Oh, The Brocklesby - Pennestamp (just a hunch) 14's :smokin