**Sporting Odds MTT League - September**

GaF

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - September**

Time for bed :zzz
Aye mate, big night tomorrow, get plenty of zzzzzzzzzzz. Well played all ITM tonight, and those storming up the table to grab the 50up freeroll places. Hopefully everyone will remember to play it this time. Might be this Monday? And Good Luck Sam and McGoat for yours - do we know when that is? We could do with 3 PL at the Midland Masters. :hope :hope

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - September** Thanks for the congrats and GL`s. And I`d like to add my congrats and GL`s to Pocket Lady :clap :clap :clap. Impressive score. ...and GL to the other qualifiers for the $2.5k. :ok ...and Phil - thanks for the heart-attack. 4pts, damn that was close.

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - September** Pro am is online. It will be visible in the lobby next Thursday and will take place on Monday 16th October. All cash from the league table is now in peoples accounts :ok Thanks Joe :clap The following players have their freeroll prizes carried over to October: the croc p phil2211 elmcroft donnaPL avongirl SSpiersey Forgot to give Sam (and 68allin ;) )Their avatars last night - will do so shortly :ok

Pro am is online. It will be visible in the lobby next Thursday and will take place on Monday 16th October. All cash from the league table is now in peoples accounts :ok Thanks Joe :clap The following players have their freeroll prizes carried over to October: the croc p phil2211 elmcroft donnaPL avongirl SSpiersey Forgot to give Sam (and 68allin ;) )Their avatars last night - will do so shortly :ok
dont think i won a place gaf :)

Did you win an extra seat last month and have already qualified through 50up this month? :unsure
thats probably right,i know i won the first game in the last series and have won a seat this month in 50 up(although ive not been put in final yet)

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - September** The 50up $2500 Final is showing in the lobby on 3/10 (Tues) at 20.00 BST. I can see 24 of us in it, of 118, (obviously not all qualified via this route): me, Donna & Paul (SWAGE43), Angel, 68allin, croc, Lou & Mike, uber, morl, spannerj, jolly, Hedonist, gazabroad, Red Fear, TQM, LBB, philossify, Heniek, GaF, Rich3007, runadrum, elm, mole. Can you add it to the diary GaF please, and hopefully none of us will forget! :ok