GOLF : Omega European Masters

Re: GOLF : Omega European Masters Mega poor at mo,so just done an impulsive few quid on Garcia(11/2) to win outright,with VC. Has a house close to course,won this last year,T3 year before,and with Ryder approaching,should be taking seriously,etc.Good luck,as ever,to all..........:hope

Re: GOLF : Omega European Masters Ok guys see if we can keep the run going this week after Harrington scraped home for us. Slightly low key with all Golf talk about the Ryder Cup at the minute. Garcia defends on his home track and will be hard to beat but lets see! J.Edfors Top European Player 22/1 Paddy Power (1/4 1234) If you fancy this guy to do well then this is the market to get on at Paddy's who have made an error in pricing him up at 22/1, only 12's and 16's in other places so get in quick i reckon. Most improved player on the circuit, has played well here even when he wasnt known and is still in good nick, that'll do for me. R.Gonzalez Top ROTW Player 6/1 VC Bet (1/5 1234) R.Gonzalez Outright 50/1 Corals (1/4 12345) This guy you just have to catch right and he has been out of form lately but most recent rounds shows an imoprovement may be on the cards and it just so happens that he has won round here before so it might be the time to snap up the 50/1, should be about 33's at most in this field. VC Bet have a ROTW market, the only one i can find so will take advantage as its a weak field and with 4 places its value. Thats all folks, apart from back against M.Wie in any market you can, but you knew that already didnt you!;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.