Ice Hockey - Bundesliga 7/9 - 8/9

Thursday 7 September 2006
AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Kölner Haie v Hannover Scorpions (18:30 BST)1.622.20107% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total GoalsDouble ChanceHandicap Result
Friday 8 September 2006
AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Adler Mannheim v Frankfurt Lions (18:30 BST)1.502.50107% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultDouble ChanceFirst Penalty TeamFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Augsburger Panther v Hamburg (18:30 BST)1.951.74109% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total GoalsDouble ChanceHandicap Result
Iserlohn v Deg Metro Stars (18:30 BST)2.101.66108% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total GoalsDouble ChanceHandicap Result
Krefeld v Eisbären Berlin (18:30 BST)2.001.71109% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total GoalsDouble ChanceHandicap Result
Nürnberg Ice Tigers v EV Duisburg (18:30 BST)1.283.60106% Related markets...Money LinePuck Line - - -Total GoalsHandicap Result
Straubing Tigers v Ingolstadt (18:30 BST)2.501.50107% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total GoalsDouble ChanceHandicap Result

Re: ice Hockey - BUndesliga 7/9 - 8/9 The German hockey season is upon us, yay :D Kölner Haie - Hannover Scorpions The home team have had some major remodeling in their team since they have recruited many new players. I might add that they also have lost four quality players whilst recruiting good player Daniel Rudslätt from Djurgårdens IF in the Swedish Elitserien. The Scorpions on the other hand is virtually intact, I believe this is very important in the beginning since it takes time to get the lines to work, the pre-season is relatively short etc etc. Naturally, they have some recruits, who are somewhat familiar to me: Stephane Robitaille, Martin Hlinka and Alexander Jung. The Kölner Haie have played 7 pre-season games, lost 3 and won 4. I also note that the losses were pretty big. Hannover Scorpions have 6 games in the pre-season - all won. H2H last season was 4 games 2 wins each. With this small (apologise for this) analysis I have decided on my first bet ever in the Deutsche Eishockey Liga (DEL). Hannover Scorpions @ 2.45 betsafe :hope

Re: Ice Hockey - Bundesliga 7/9 - 8/9

saw this thread too late - but the Scorpions pick is risky i think. Köln has on of the most impressive ice arenas in germany.The home advantage for Köln is very high. Livescore: 3-1 in the 2nd period ... :(
Aye, too bad mate (3-2 now btw). With my relatively small knowledge and the info I had it looked an OK bet. Stavanger did well in the Norwegian hockey so no loss on the day. :\ Alot of German hockey coming up tho and I hope we can spot some winners. Whats your opinion about Adler Mannheim for instance? Looking forward to your input in the hockey threads mate.:ok

Re: Ice Hockey - Bundesliga 7/9 - 8/9 A 4-games bet for the DEL start tonight: DEG Metro Stars Dusseldorf Eisbären Berlin ERC Ingolstadt Ice Tigers Nürnberg odd: 10 reason: DEG was good in the end of the last season.They´ll play versus Iserlohn Roosters a play down team of the last season. Berlin is the champion of the last season.They start away versus Krefeld Pinguine.Not the worst team at home but Berlin is strong and hot to hold the title in DEL this season - I believe in a tight match. Ingolstadt was one of the best teams in my eyes.But they had a break last season in the end of the first round infront of the play offs.They were tableleader and gave up the top of the ladder in the last rounds.The opponent of Nürnberg is Duisburg - a worse team who blamed in the german hockey cup earlier this month. And last but not least ERC Ingolstadt.A good team and they´ll play versus a DEL newbie Straubing.They climbe up from the second german hockey league... good luck 2 all

Re: Ice Hockey - Bundesliga 7/9 - 8/9 Nice writing chiqo :ok Im continuing to test my luck in the DEL. Krefeld Penguins - Eisbären Berlin The away team were dominant in the series last year but were unalbe to defend the title they claimed in 04/05. Krefeld on the other hand are the team who were the last to make it to the play-offs in the season of 2005/06. In Sweden I know that tradition and H2H counts for alot. I hope that this also goes for the DEL since Eisbären won 4/5 games last season. I recommend small stake on this bet since im still a novice in this league. Eisbären Berlin @ 2.10 laddies GL all :hope

Re: Ice Hockey - Bundesliga 7/9 - 8/9

Krefeld Penguins - Eisbären Berlin The away team were dominant in the series last year but were unalbe to defend the title they claimed in 04/05. Krefeld on the other hand are the team who were the last to make it to the play-offs in the season of 2005/06. In Sweden I know that tradition and H2H counts for alot. I hope that this also goes for the DEL since Eisbären won 4/5 games last season. I recommend small stake on this bet since im still a novice in this league. Eisbären Berlin @ 2.10 laddies GL all :hope
Eisbären win 3-1 :cow