Poker PLayer Grand Prix 4/9/06 7:30pm

equinoxx

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker PLayer Grand Prix 4/9/06 7:30pm OK, I checked and the last issue had a password for tonight but the one in this month's issue has the same password but with an extra number on the end. I suppose the mag has this to see which magazine the players had got the code from so I wouldn't worry.

Re: Poker PLayer Grand Prix 4/9/06 7:30pm

OK, I checked and the last issue had a password for tonight but the one in this month's issue has the same password but with an extra number on the end. I suppose the mag has this to see which magazine the players had got the code from so I wouldn't worry.
I asked the question on their forum and was told that there were not enough characters in the old password for betfair so that had to add one.

Re: Poker PLayer Grand Prix 4/9/06 7:30pm Yup - for any of you having problems registering with the password from Issue 12 (Stu Ungar cover) then just add a '0' to the end of the three word password. Sorry to be so cryptic! Dacey - Good luck PL crew - expect to see a few of you at the final.

The only form to obtain the password is reading the issue 12 o the mag ?
Also in Issue 13 :ok As a newcomer to PL too (:welcome btw :ok) please make sure you are familiar with our policy on passwords - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33338 (you've done nothing wrong yet - just want to make sure it stays that way ;) )

I have to buy this mag ? or there're another possibilitie ? I don't want to go at news stand
It is a private freeroll series for purchasers of the mag - to get in you have to buy the mag :ok You can usually get it for £5 for 12 issues and its a good read - well worth the subscription :ok (and if you subscribe it's delivered to your door - no need to go to the newsagents :ok)

up to date leaderboard can be seen here http://www.betfairpromo.com/pokerleaderboards/PPGPII.pdf still a few PL'ers that stand a chance but I think we're going to struggle to have as many there as last year :unsure
There were only two at the Pokerplayer Grand Prix Gazza, but we had loads at the City AM. ;)

Guest gazza271

There were only two at the Pokerplayer Grand Prix Gazza, but we had loads at the City AM. ;)
ooops :$ :$ see what I'm like without a beer :\

It is a private freeroll series for purchasers of the mag - to get in you have to buy the mag :ok You can usually get it for £5 for 12 issues and its a good read - well worth the subscription :ok (and if you subscribe it's delivered to your door - no need to go to the newsagents :ok)
I'm not american, but I'm living there. What I have to do to get the 12 issues ?

I'm not american, but I'm living there. What I have to do to get the 12 issues ?
I think they will charge quite a bit extra to deliver to the US - IIRC they were charging about £40 for a 12 issue subscription to mainland Europe..... Subscription details are here - www.dennismags.co.uk/pokerplayer (Offer Code P0610) The mag website is www.pokerplayermagazine.co.uk

I think they will charge quite a bit extra to deliver to the US - IIRC they were charging about £40 for a 12 issue subscription to mainland Europe..... Subscription details are here - www.dennismags.co.uk/pokerplayer (Offer Code P0610) The mag website is www.pokerplayermagazine.co.uk
I can't subscribe because it's only for UK. I can talk with you ? I have added to my contact msn list