Any Plers play on Expekt ?

jeffster

Re: Any Plers play on Expekt ? I played and won a freeroll there ages ago, but the lack of games and the unreliability of the site menat it didn't stay on my PC for long. :\ Well, when I say 'won' the tourney crashed when I was HU and in a dominating chip position, and I was awarded 1st place prize money, so I've always considered it a win.

Re: Any Plers play on Expekt ? Cheers Val... I will give Expekt a miss then... Not been to Sweden this year, but on my trips in 2004 and 2005, certainly visitors to Eskilstuna & Norrkoping would have thought Expekt was THE Poker site, with ads for them all over the place, bus stops, advertising hoardings, papers, magazines, etc..It felt like you coudnt walk 100 yards without an ad for Expekt... From your reply, it looks like some of the marketing budget would have been better served being spent on the software, or maybe they just left that in the hands of the tain network....