PokerPlayer/PaddyPower Irish Open Freeroll

GaF

Don't recall seeing any posts about this freeroll yet - page 71 of "Vol 13 - the WSOP Issue".... Although it says that you need to open a new account, the promo code seems to be accepted on existing accounts :ok These usually have very low entry, so the prize of a €4000 Irish Open Main Event package is well worth shooting for :ok Sunday 17th September at 8 pm :ok Must register at least 24 hours in advance :ok

Re: PokerPlayer/PaddyPower Irish Open Freeroll I've just tried to enter the promo code but got the message 'You can only participate in one promotion at a time'. Contacted their Support. They say its for new players and anyone who hasn't currently got a promo code registered. :sad

Re: PokerPlayer/PaddyPower Irish Open Freeroll

I've just tried to enter the promo code but got the message 'You can only participate in one promotion at a time'. Contacted their Support. They say its for new players and anyone who hasn't currently got a promo code registered. :sad
Keep trying, with different operators and different excuses - they'll eventually remove your existing promo ;) The reason that I've found best is that I want to play in a certain freeroll that needs raked hands - but I cannot earn the raked hands whilst the promo is on my account - can they remove the promo so that I can play cash games and earn raked hands ;) If it doesn't work - leave it a few hours and try with a different operator ;)

Re: PokerPlayer/PaddyPower Irish Open Freeroll Col your in the same boat as me... as we both are on the Talksport promo from last year :sad but Im sure last time I talked to an op they said it would timeout by the beginning of Sept :cow so give it another twirl. U never know we might make it two times in a row for Dublin :ok

Re: PokerPlayer/PaddyPower Irish Open Freeroll I don't think I'm going to be playing on Sunday, I'll be interested to see if any of you have more success than me in entering this game. Host-Eoghan (10:46:36): Hi, welcome to Paddy Power Poker. How can I help you? ColUFC2 (10:47:44): Hi, I take PokerPlayer magazine, if I complete my raked hands for my currnet promo code can I then use the ******** code to enter Sunday's freeroll? Host-Eoghan (10:50:16): one moment ColUFC2 (10:50:22): ok ColUFC2 (10:57:12): are you still there? Host-Eoghan (11:00:19): Sorry its taking a bit longer Host-Eoghan (11:00:37): You can sign up to another promo after January 07 ColUFC2 (11:01:44): so it's irrelevant whether or not I clear the current promo, i still cant join Sunday's game? Host-Eoghan (11:02:06): If its a promotional game, no you cant ColUFC2 (11:02:28): ok thanks Eoghan Host-Eoghan (11:02:35): No probs, good luck

Keep trying, with different operators and different excuses - they'll eventually remove your existing promo ;) The reason that I've found best is that I want to play in a certain freeroll that needs raked hands - but I cannot earn the raked hands whilst the promo is on my account - can they remove the promo so that I can play cash games and earn raked hands ;) If it doesn't work - leave it a few hours and try with a different operator ;)
cheers for the advice.ive just done exactly wot you said and they lifted the old promo and let me reg the new one.cheers :clap

Re: PokerPlayer/PaddyPower Irish Open Freeroll Gambler, the reason you dont have the password, is cos you dont have the mag......if you have subscribed, you will have access to future tournaments run by these mags I dont appreciate people pmming me asking for the password neither. Please dont ask me again

Re: PokerPlayer/PaddyPower Irish Open Freeroll Gambler - you'll only be able to play in tournaments with passwords given in magazines you actually pay for. Presumably, your subscription will start next issue so you can play in all the tourneys in that one. :ok

I subscribed online today' date=' its sort of hard being able to read the magazine when i dont have it yet sorry. Thats actually why i was asking about it[/quote'] so u never bought the mag in question, therefore cant play in the one tonight can you!

Re: PokerPlayer/PaddyPower Irish Open Freeroll If you don't pay for the magazine then why would you expect to get in a freeroll password protected. It works the same with me i've no subsciption to inside edge magazine and they run a few freeroll's that i would want to be in,but i would never pm or ask for a password unless i'd gone the right way about it. ps Where the hell can you buy Inside edge cos i ain't seen it in WHSmiths or me local newsagent?

Re: PokerPlayer/PaddyPower Irish Open Freeroll Ah when they sent out the issues to the newsagents they must have thought Aha Blackburn, mostly muslim population now and they can't gamble. Rotten gits.Will go scouting again tomorrow cos im off to chorley. Cheers jaded.