mansion pokergod

moFace

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: mansion pokergod 3/9/6 Out last hand before the break in 54th. Dealt A 10, flop 9 J Q, tried to bluff I had the straight, the other guy did have it :wall Should have slow played to get in the top 30 for points. Registration is open for the game cancelled last week, it is now on Thursday

Re: mansion pokergod 3/9/6 I have just registered, and the game is on the 6th of September, which would make it Wednesday mate...

Out last hand before the break in 54th. Dealt A 10, flop 9 J Q, tried to bluff I had the straight, the other guy did have it :wall Should have slow played to get in the top 30 for points. Registration is open for the game cancelled last week, it is now on Thursday

• 2 months later...

Re: mansion pokergod Just got this email from Mansion about this month's Pokergod tourneys - with passwords. :eek If it's gone to their player database expect a mega entry. So much for Inside Edge readers then. :eyes

MANSION POKER GOD Do you have what it takes to be the God of Poker; to be worshipped and admired by Poker players around the world?
There are seven freerolls left to win your place at the MANSION POKER GOD grand final in London next February. The top 36 players on the leader-board will each secure a place at the final and it really isn't too late to get there... Last week's winner was elevated to 13th place on the leader-board after playing in only two tournaments. "TrickySticky" currently sits in the top 36 on the leader-board and is $500 richer – and next week you could be there too. DATES for your Diary... Don't miss the next five >POKER GOD freerolls. As well as playing for a top 36 position on the leader-board, there's also a handy $1,000 prize pool up for grabs each week. Log in with your Poker Nickname, "AvonGirl", and make a note of the tournament passwords – they change each week.
Sunday 12November @ 8.30pm–password:
Sunday 19November @ 7.30pm–password:
Sunday 26November @ 8.30pm–password:
Sunday 3December @ 7.30pm–password:
Sunday 10December @ 8.30pm–password:
If you're crowned MANSION POKER GOD... Not only will you be worshipped and adored, you'll also win a $10,000 buy-in at the 2007 WSOP main event or at a tournament of your choice PLUS we'll add a further $2,000 spending money.

Re: mansion pokergod Yeah - very disappointed to recieve this - what are they playing at? So much for needing the physical copy to get in

I got the same one too - :hope that this has gone to previous entrants only.
Previous entrants only? You mean like all the Yanks who managed to scrounge the password in the chat lobby ;)

Re: mansion pokergod

Yeah - very disappointed to recieve this - what are they playing at? So much for needing the physical copy to get in Previous entrants only? You mean like all the Yanks who managed to scrounge the password in the chat lobby ;)
I for 1 am a little grateful as the previous Mag only gave passwords upto last week - i can't find this months mag in any of my local newsagents, and i'm certain i've seen in last months that this months doesn't come out until 16th November !! - if thats correct then nobody would have known the password for this week ? - unless the subbys get it early

Re: mansion pokergod Well to be fair to inside edge, it's a bit more than just passwords for freerolls...... Have you missed the freeroll on p13 to Goa for the Asian Poker Classic? VoJ - Can I ask a stupid question? Why on earth would you buy the mag from a newsagents? Especially if it can be hard to find? (BTW last months advertises this months available from 9th November) Would be nice if IE could have some Subscriber Only freerolls from time to time ;) Then it's easy to verify eligibility (and may encourage a few more subscribers for them ;) )

VoJ - Can I ask a stupid question? Why on earth would you buy the mag from a newsagents? Especially if it can be hard to find? (BTW last months advertises this months available from 9th November)
Well i can remember on here folks moaning about their subscription to dennis magazines - which i've mentioned elsewhere, and when i did mention it elsewhere people all let me know they hadn't had any problems !! So i think i will take up subscription for both Poker Player and Inside Edge - you don't know if they do a combined offer do you ??

Well i can remember on here folks moaning about their subscription to dennis magazines - which i've mentioned elsewhere, and when i did mention it elsewhere people all let me know they hadn't had any problems !! So i think i will take up subscription for both Poker Player and Inside Edge - you don't know if they do a combined offer do you ??
always worth giving them a ring,they are very helpful:ok

Re: mansion pokergod Got the same e-mail... don't know what I'm more gutted about... the fact that this message has probably gone out to every mansion poker customer or that the last freeroll looks like it will take place on Christmas Eve! :sad I'll be too busy playing Santa that night to even think about poker!! :cry

Got the same e-mail... don't know what I'm more gutted about... the fact that this message has probably gone out to every mansion poker customer or that the last freeroll looks like it will take place on Christmas Eve! :sad I'll be too busy playing Santa that night to even think about poker!! :cry
not quite every customer,they left me out......:lol

Well to be fair to inside edge, it's a bit more than just passwords for freerolls...... Have you missed the freeroll on p13 to Goa for the Asian Poker Classic? VoJ - Can I ask a stupid question? Why on earth would you buy the mag from a newsagents? Especially if it can be hard to find? (BTW last months advertises this months available from 9th November) Would be nice if IE could have some Subscriber Only freerolls from time to time ;) Then it's easy to verify eligibility (and may encourage a few more subscribers for them ;) )
I agree that inside edge is worth buying apart from the freerolls but was disappointed to get the email from Mansion. As for the freeroll to Goa, it is advertised on their website, also a Poker Player freeroll on 4th December so do not know how exclusive it is!

Re: mansion pokergod Just can't get to grips with Mansion, although will continue playing this and the PL league...played a couple of stts the other afternoon and the site played very smoothly. But somehow, when playing on an evening, there is a lot of lag and it can be so frustrating when I've posted a bet just for it to be ignored and the timer to just carry on counting down.

Just can't get to grips with Mansion, although will continue playing this and the PL league...played a couple of stts the other afternoon and the site played very smoothly. But somehow, when playing on an evening, there is a lot of lag and it can be so frustrating when I've posted a bet just for it to be ignored and the timer to just carry on counting down.
I have the same problem, and so does Paul. It seems that the software takes up ALOT of your memory... :eyes