mansion pokergod

moFace

page 20 of this months inside edge from sun 13th aug - Jan every sunday there is a freeroll, (need code from mag) each freeroll has $1000 plus points, top points scorer at end gets entry to wsop main event second and third trip to vegas:clap

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mansion PokerGod My inside edge hasn't arrived yet :unsure Hopefully tomorrow!!

good ole mansion.........i better get the mag now or the pass lol
Or you could watch the chatbox ;) The yanks all get in the poker player ones then distribute the password in the chatbox - I'm sure this'll be the same :sad Mansion don't seem to care.......

Re: Mansion PokerGod If you are registered for this and playing a Dome qualifier be prepared to be hassled for the password by players who don't know it ! Two people asking me in the 7pm game tonight. :@ edit - wasn't in the midnight qualifier long, but long enough for someone else to ask for the password !

Re: Mansion PokerGod am out it was muppet heaven on my table early on, calling and min raising with any old shite so I sat tight, got blinded down and then found A10 with barely 1K chips left (the round just before the break) and ran in Franks AK....:rollin gl all those still left in Danmo

Re: Mansion PokerGod Gutted, been playing well worked my way up to a good stack above the average, then the AA arrives manage to get another guy all in pre flop, he turns over QQ then the flop and there she is grinning back at me the third Q to give him his trips, aaaaaaaaah :puke GL to all those left, still, kicking about in the virgin free roll if anyone's in it :ok

Re: Mansion PokerGod

am out it was muppet heaven on my table early on, calling and min raising with any old shite so I sat tight, got blinded down and then found A10 with barely 1K chips left (the round just before the break) and ran in Franks AK....:rollin gl all those still left in Danmo
OI!! I was on your table early doors :loon

Guest gazza271

Re: Mansion PokerGod Is it just my table or has anyone else got a bunch of pri*ks at their table :@ All giving it the big I am etc Tossers

Re: Mansion PokerGod

Gutted, been playing well worked my way up to a good stack above the average, then the AA arrives manage to get another guy all in pre flop, he turns over QQ then the flop and there she is grinning back at me the third Q to give him his trips, aaaaaaaaah :puke GL to all those left, still, kicking about in the virgin free roll if anyone's in it :ok
know that feeling... my trip Q's ran into cairns trip A's... a couple of hands later I pushed all-in with AJo to get busted by QQ... how I hate that hand... :wall