• 20:30 Poker4Ever Freeroll
    • 21:00 PartyPoker Monster $100000 Weekly Final

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 2nd September**

I've just won tonights SO Safety Net! :dude :dude :dude More than the money I kicked Hungary's arse from here to Debrescen! Thanks Robbie for the support. ;) :ok
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Top result V well done :nana :ok :cheers

Re: **Poker Saturday 2nd September** Out in 192nd.. tpatalan posted small blind (3,000) > hadamulski posted big blind (6,000) > Game # 921,096,042 starting. > Dealing Hole Cards > rhino147 folded > tarazz folded > samolin raised for 12,000 > Remans folded > Tomatillo folded > ronay went all-in for 41,320 > bubacsik folded > tpatalan folded > hadamulski folded > samolin went all-in for 24,280 > Extra chips returned to ronay, 5,040 > Dealing the Flop(9c 2s 10d ) > Dealing the turn(Js ) > Dealing the river(3d ) > samolin wins 81,560 with a Straight, King high KQ beat my flipping aces not leaving me with much to fight back with :cry

gaf? - this probably means another email to Joe as i've already qualified for this month's - is that ok?
Probably best to drop him one yourself (as it isn't a PL event).... Any problems (there won't be ;)) drop me a line :)

WHO'S THE MUPPET NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Dan, Ed, and Tricky for the support!!! :)
Did You win? Prima's screwed up for me now, so I can't get any tourney lobby info, which means I couldn't get your table up.... :sad :sad :sad :sad Well done Jaded, from Valiant the Homeless, and wifeless.

Guest gazza271

I've just won tonights SO Safety Net! :dude :dude :dude More than the money I kicked Hungary's arse from here to Debrescen! Thanks Robbie for the support. ;) :ok
bloody hell mate I missed this last night :$ I gave up on this one ages ago, well done :clap :clap :clap, to win this one really is an acheivment and I hope you dished out plenty of bad beats along the way :lol

Re: **Poker Saturday 2nd September** Played the 4k guaranteed on SportingOdds last night at 10, at 01:30 with a decent stack I ran into quad 4's :loon with my lowly QQ :( .. Aw well, all good experience and $38 for my 14th place :ok V, DD, Jaded, Mole :clap