• 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:30 Poker4Ever Freeroll
    • 21:00 PartyPoker Monster $100000 Weekly Final

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 2nd September** PLAYERS DAY (Poker4ever altered schedule) Earn minimum 10 RakePoints in the 7 days prior to the start of the tournament to enter! Every Wednesday at 6:30pm EST (Thursdays at 12:30am CET)! September 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th Prize Pool: $1,000 Game: NL Hold'em Kind: Freezeout Buy-In: 10 RPs

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 2nd September** I love pissed yanks on the cash tables :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol well worth the abuse,must get up early tomorrow as well ;)

Re: **Poker Saturday 2nd September** Well , you won with a str vs his AJ . He didn't even raise . Was trying to trap you but got trapped instead . Your pocket 7s and Kings to knockout the other players were good play too . Nothing lucky there i see . :ok

unreal - i just won the betway freeroll s'pose if you play enough games you got to get lucky once eh

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 2nd September** Lovely result ned :clap :clap :clap I went out about 220th, was going along nicely and got KK, raised 5 x BB and pushed all in by the table bully, he turned over 10 5o and flopped 2 pair :lol :wall

Re: **Poker Saturday 2nd September** Slap - Razz is just like 7 card stud, but best low hand wins (as in stud hi-lo, flushes and straights DON'T count against you.) Very very basic strategy would be to just play the hell out of starting hands that had 3 unpaired cards below 9.

Re: **Poker Saturday 2nd September**

Slap - Razz is just like 7 card stud, but best low hand wins (as in stud hi-lo, flushes and straights DON'T count against you.) Very very basic strategy would be to just play the hell out of starting hands that had 3 unpaired cards below 9.
I knew the rules, but thanks for the basic strategy guide. One-line strategy guides are what I like! :ok