Mlb 01/09

GB80

I've always thought I could make a profit if I really tried with MLB games, and for the past 2 weeks i've written my bets down on paper just to see how I actually did. 12 days profit and 2 days small loss have convinced me that I can. So here goes. Bear with me on the explaination bits though! San Francisco Giants to beat Chicago Cubs @ 1.82 (Mansion) 2 teams with completely different form. The Giants have some, the Cubs have none. Noah Lowry will pitch for the Giants, and he's been pitching beautifully recently. The handicap bet is also an option, as I don't see the Cubs putting up a fight, but i'll play safe. New York Mets vs Houston Astros OVER 9.5 RUNS @ 2.02 (Mansion) Tom Glavine returns for the Mets today after a 16 day absence due to blood clots. He hasn't pitched at all since then, so may well be slightly off tonight. Wandy Wodwiguez isn't the most reliable pitcher in the league either, and he pitches for Houston. St Louis Cardinals bt Pittsburgh Pirates (-1.5) @ 1.98 (Mansion) The Cardinals have Chris Carpenter tonight, and although he's had problems with Cramp he shouldn't have too many problems with Pittsburgh. Both teams are on a decent enough run, but St Louis have the Division Title in their sights and should win comfortably. San Diego Padres bt Cincinatti Reds @ 1.86 (Mansion) The wheels have well and truely fallen off for the Reds. 6 straight defeats has gifted St Louis a decent lead in the NL Central. The Padres are on a good run, and Clay Hensley who pitches for them tonight has been brilliant recently. Colorado Rockies v Los Angeles Dodgers OVER 8 RUNS @ 1.94 (Betfair) 2 good pitchers on the mound tonight, hence the low target. However, both have negatives against them. Jason Jennings of the Rockies had a very poor outing in his last start, while the Dodgers Derek Lowe has an injured hand.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.