**Poker Friday 1st September**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 18:30 Nordicbet $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Betfair 4000 Gtd
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 21:00 Titan EPT Invitation
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000 Raked Hands Freeroll

Re: **Poker Friday 1st September** I just made my 4th ever royal flush in the nordic freeroll :loon :nana :nana :nana :nana I should feel sorry for the poor bastard i was against ................... AQ v AQ all-in pre flop .................. surely he must have thought it was going to be a split pot (i did) .................................then i make a royal flush on the river :$ :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Friday 1st September**

Anyone having problems with Mansion tonight?
yep, just had AA and KK busted in space of 4 hands :sad On a more serious note connection was fine for me :ok

Re: **Poker Friday 1st September** Very disappointed in Titan.... On 22nd August I had this email from them.....

EARLIER THIS MONTH WE GAVE YOU A FREE TOURNAMENT ENTRY - AND WHEN YOU NEXT DEPOSIT WE'LL GIVE YOU A SPECIAL RELOAD BONUS AND ANOTHER FREE TOURNAMENT ENTRY - because we want you to experience all the exciting promotions at Titan Poker! 1. GET A CHANCE TO WIN A SHARE OF $250,000 - FOR FREE! Earlier this month we issued you a free entry to our upcoming NFL Launch $250K Satellite Tournament on September 9, awarding five seats to the NFL Launch $250,000 Tournament on September 10. You get a FREE CHANCE to win a seat at a tournament awarding $250,000 in Guaranteed Prizes! MAKE A NEW DEPOSIT = GET MORE BONUSES AND A CHANCE TO PLAY IN BARCELONA! Make a new deposit of $50 or more* and we'll award you with: 1. SPECIAL 100% RELOAD BONUS - on your next deposit, up to a maximum of $600, redeemable as you earn Points at our ring games and tournaments. 2. FREE CHANCE TO WIN A SEAT AT THE EPT BARCELONA OPEN! We will issue you a tournament token granting you free entry to our upcoming EPT Barcelona Satellite tournament on September 1. The top five players at that tournament will take their seats at our EPT Barcelona Open Tournament on September 2, and the winner of that tournament will travel to Barcelona to play in the European Poker Tour's Barcelona Open. This prize package is worth $9,000, and includes buy-in to the Main Event, hotel and flights! IT'S WORTH YOUR WHILE TO COME BACK TO TITAN POKER TODAY! Robin Steele Manager Titan Poker "Become a Legend at Titan Poker" * Terms and Conditions of this Offer Please note that this offer will expire at the end of the month. To qualify for a free entry to the EPT Barcelona Satellite Tournament you must make a new deposit of at least $50 before midnight August 30, 2006, EST. Please allow up to 72 hours for reload bonus credits and tournament eligibility. P.S. Your Titan Poker account is . Check out the other exciting tournaments we have scheduled for you.
http://cachewww.titanpoker.com/emails/signup/images/footer.gif height=27>24/7 SUPPORT SERVICES
Our friendly support team is available should you have any questions or concerns.
support.jpgEmail: [email protected] Toll Free (U.S. only) Phone: 1-866-636-3510 Fax: 1-866-289-1346 International Phone:+ 1-632-845-9017 Fax: + 1-632-845-9018
Online Support is available 24 hours a day from the Titan Poker software lobby. Titan Poker welcomes you and wishes you the best of luck!
http://cachewww.titanpoker.com/emails/signup/images/footer.gif height=27>See you at the tables!
http://cachewww.titanpoker.com/emails/signup/images/footer.jpg>The Titan Poker Team
On 23rd August I deposited £35 with them (over $55)...... Tonight I couldn't get into the tournament - spent nearly an hour with live help trying to sort out the problem ...... I jumped through all their hoops - went back out, clicked on xxxx, ..... etc - they were getting quite sarcastic with me too!!!! The number of times they told me to click on the "Register" button which was greyed out and not a hyperlink, defied belief!!! Anyway they faffed around for long enough that the tourney started without me (despite giving them a countdown to close of registration).... In the end they decided that I hadn't deposited enough and they went on to tell me that for deposits, $50 = €50 = £50 so my deposit of £35 despite being MORE than the $50 I was asked for in the email. So I asked if for me the $250,000 gtd NFL tournament = €250,000 = £250,000 = "Oh no sir, that will be converted depending on the exchange rate on the day - just not your deposit!!!!" I'm seething at the moment!!! They sent me an invite, I meet their conditions, yet they dont let me play!!!! Worse - they "hide" the chat - you can't copy/paste it and they cant/wont email a transcript!!!!

In the end they decided that I hadn't deposited enough and they went on to tell me that for deposits, $50 = €50 = £50 so my deposit of £35 despite being MORE than the $50 I was asked for in the email. So I asked if for me the $250,000 gtd NFL tournament = €250,000 = £250,000 = "Oh no sir, that will be converted depending on the exchange rate on the day - just not your deposit!!!!"
Ridiculous! With so many decent poker sites around today, how the hell do jokers like this think they can keep their customers?!

Re: **Poker Friday 1st September** Impressed with the speed of the response from Titan - took them 22 minutes to get this initial reply out :clap Will wait and see what their VIP Manager has to say.....

Thank you for contacting Titan Poker. Hi! This is Cathy from the Support Department. I am glad to assist you today. Trevor, we would like to extend our deepest apologies for the non- issuance of your Relaod Bonus and the EPT Barcelona Token. We will be forwarding your concern to the VIP manager on how to compensate the mistake that was done. However, we have issued you a token for the Rio Jackpot Sit n Go. Rest assured that you will be updated at the soonest possible time regarding this matter. Your patience and understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Titan Poker Support Team. We are available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week. With Best Regards, Cathy Titan Poker "Become a Legend at Titan Poker"

Re: **Poker Friday 1st September** This network appears to have problems with players who deposit in £'s, I remember CD poker gave $30 to everyone who entered a specific code when joining their site, I joined using sterling and they gave me £30! They then took the money back with no explanation.

Guest gazza271

Just checked the Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll and it only has 37entrants! :loon :loon with top 10 being paid! :ok I think I'll start making the effort to accumulate the 200 pp's each week! TQM
I had a look in my account there last night and only had $11 so went on the 0.10/0.20 tables and after an hour had $40 and 49PP's. I'm gonna try and make the 200pp's this week as well. Only 40odd entrants is exceptional value :ok