RG System

I've never posted on this forum before but I've recently been 'lurking' and have been very impressed with the systems being tested and the great contributions from members offering advice and suggesting improvements. The 'trebles' thread from FleetFanatic and the number crunching from other members is particularly impressive and I'm sure that particular system will go from strength to strength. I have a similar problem to FleetFanatic, in that I was going to wait until later into the season to start the system but I'm itching to get started and last week produced 4 from 6 winners when I paper tested it so I'm going to give it a go. I posted this system for 2 months on another board last season and the results were as follows : Strike Rate 8/25 = 32 % Stake 100pts Returns 178.6pts overall +78.6pts ROI 178.6% I'll start the Bank at 100pts for this season. There are 3 types of bet - named HOME, DRAW, AWAY HOME (1-0 and 2-0 correct scores - stake split equally) DRAW (1-1 correct score and "Draw HT/Draw FT" - stake split equally) AWAY (0-1 and 1-2 correct scores - stake split equally and double stake on "Draw HT/Away FT"). Selection Process ============= 1. The system uses a combination of previous results, statistics and probability. 2. It's quite a complicated process but I've got it down to about 30 minutes to do all 4 divisions. 3. I devised the system from scratch last season, the games were posted on another forum and the results are summarised above. 4. The system has very defined boundaries and there are no grey areas - this applies to both the selection and the rating. Other Points to Note =============== 1. Statistically so far, the AWAY part of the system has proved to be the most profitable. 2. The Maximum Bet of 3* has proved to be the most reliable rating to find the winners (encouragingly enough!). Each game is given a rating of 1*, 2* or 3* (3* being in effect a maximum bet) Stakes for 1* games are 2 points per game. Stakes for 2* games are 4 points per game. Stakes for 3* games are 6 points per game. If overall profit reaches : 100pts then stakes become 3,6,9 200pts then stakes become 4,8,12 300pts then stakes become 5,10,15 and so on In addition I will be combining selections in small multiples in the hope of a big payday. For the multiples I will only be selecting one outcome for each match as follows : The HOME system will be 1-0 unless home team is best priced at 1-2 or less in which case 2-0 The DRAW system will be 1-1 The AWAY system will be 1-2. I will also be doing a small fixed odds Multiple Bet. Stakes for Multiple Bets will be no more than the stake for a 2* game (ie 4 points initially). Anyway hope this makes some sort of sense - it's good to have a structure before things start rather than 'winging' it. Here are this weeks selections with the best 12X price shown. FRIDAY AWAY(2*) Swansea v Yeovil 7/2 AWAY(2*) Darlington v Torquay 7/2 HOME(1*) Grimsby v Macclesfield 4/5 DRAW(3*) Wycombe v Mansfield 12/5 SATURDAY AWAY(2*) Tranmere v Leyton Orient 4/1 SUNDAY AWAY(1*) Peterboro v Bury 5/1 The multiple is 4pts so... 20* 0.10pt Trebles 15* 0.05pt 4-Folds 6 * 0.06pt 5-Folds 1 * 0.05pt Acc 3.16pts staked Fixed Odds - any 5 and all 6 at 0.12pts = 7*0.12pts = 0.84pts staked. Total multiple bet stake is 4pts. Total stakes this week are 4+4+2+6+4+2+4=26pts cheers and good luck :)

Re: RG System Well it was VERY late in the day but managed to find a winner to make a very small profit. :clap Results AWAY(2*) Swansea v Yeovil 1-1 AWAY(2*) Darlington v Torquay 1-1 HOME(1*) Grimsby v Macclesfield 1-1 DRAW(3*) Wycombe v Mansfield 1-0 AWAY(2*) Tranmere v Leyton Orient 3-0 AWAY(1*) Peterboro v Bury 0-1 grin.gif 1pt win at 16.0 and 0.5pt win at 22.0 Stake 26 pts, Returns 27 pts Bank now 101pts

Re: RG System Newcastles late collapse and Swanseas late-ish winner spoilt the day but not too much damage done. HOME(1*) Newcastle v Fulham 1-2 DRAW(1*) Swansea v Bradford 1-0 DRAW(1*) Bristol Rovers v Rochdale 0-0 smiley.gif 1pt win at 5.8 Staked : 10pts Returns: 5.8pts Loss: 4.2pts Bank: 96.8pts Tuesday 12th September DRAW(1*) Leicester v Hull DRAW(1*) Wolves v Derby HOME(1*) Northampton v Yeovil DRAW(2*) Lincoln v Macclesfield 14pts staked (10 + 4pts Multiple bets)

Re: RG System Black Tuesday ! Results... Tuesday 12th September DRAW(1*) Leicester v Hull 0-1 DRAW(1*) Wolves v Derby 0-1 HOME(1*) Northampton v Yeovil 1-1 DRAW(2*) Lincoln v Macclesfield 2-1 Bank now 82.8pts I'm hoping for better from these weekend ones especially because there are a few 3* bets in there :hope Saturday 16th September HOME(1*) Cardiff v Luton 4/5 DRAW(3*) Southampton v Plymouth 9/4 DRAW(3*) Brentford v Bournemouth 12/5 AWAY(2*) Darlington v Bristol Rovers 7/2 HOME(3*) Walsall v Macclesfield 8/15 28pts total

Re: RG System Results Quite a good day but an injury time equaliser by Darlington cost us about 50 pts ! cry.gif Saturday 16th September HOME(1*) Cardiff v Luton 4-1 DRAW(3*) Southampton v Plymouth 1-0 DRAW(3*) Brentford v Bournemouth 0-0 smiley.gif 3pt win at 5.8 = 16.8pts AWAY(2*) Darlington v Bristol Rovers 1-1 HOME(3*) Walsall v Macclesfield 2-0 smiley.gif 3pt win at 9.8 = 29.4pts Bank before today 82.8pts Todays Profit = 46.2-28 = 18.2pts Bank now = 100 pts (again!) smiley.gif

Re: RG System Here are the weekends ones - hopefully no goals 10 seconds from the end of injury time to spoil things this week rolleyes.gif Saturday 23rd September AWAY(1*) Middlesbrough v Blackburn DRAW(1*) Leicester v Colchester DRAW(1*) Wolves v Stoke HOME(1*) Carlisle v Brighton DRAW(2*) Boston v Rochdale DRAW(2*) Grimsby v Stockport DRAW(1*) Peterboro v Hartlepool I make that 22pts staked. smiley.gif

Re: RG System Results Saturday 23rd September AWAY(1*) Middlesbrough v Blackburn 0-1 smiley.gif 0.5pt win at 12 = 6pts DRAW(1*) Leicester v Colchester 0-0 smiley.gif 1pt win at 5.8 DRAW(1*) Wolves v Stoke 2-0 HOME(1*) Carlisle v Brighton 3-1 DRAW(2*) Boston v Rochdale 0-3 DRAW(2*) Grimsby v Stockport 0-1 DRAW(1*) Peterboro v Hartlepool 3-5 Loss of 10.2 pts on the day - Bank now 89.8pts Tuesday 26th September HOME(2*) Carlisle v Blackpool AWAY(1*) Oldham v Rotherham DRAW(3*) Grimsby v Hartlepool DRAW(1*) Notts County v Stockport Wednesday 27th September DRAW(3*) Wrexham v Rochdale 24pts staked

Re: RG System Thanks for the interest guys....a tiny profit on the midweek games but another late goal spoilt a maximum bet being landed (I managed to get 9.0 as well which is a very juicy price for a 1-1 scoreline!). Results Tuesday 26th September HOME(2*) Carlisle v Blackpool 2-0 :) 2pts at 12.5 = 25pts AWAY(1*) Oldham v Rotherham 2-1 DRAW(3*) Grimsby v Hartlepool 1-4 DRAW(1*) Notts County v Stockport 1-0 Wednesday 27th September DRAW(3*) Wrexham v Rochdale 1-2 Profit of 1pt on the day, bank now 90.8pts. All I can say at the moment is that it hasn't quite taken off but equally there's been no real damage done. I was intially going to wait until late October to start it up and perhaps I should have but I really needed to have a full seasons results to decide how best to go about it for future seasons. At any rate, I would expect the system to be more profitable as the season progresses. Having said that, we've only just missed out on being 50pts points better off through Darlingtons late late equaliser so maybe I'm being unduly critical. (promise I won't mention that goal again from now on but it did hurt !). The only conclusion that could be drawn from last seasons results and the few from this season are that if you were backing these selectively, you would be concentrating on any Maximum bet (3*) and any bet using the AWAY system. Saturday 30th September HOME(2*) Blackburn v Wigan DRAW(1*) Southampton v QPR AWAY(3*) Gillingham v Cheltenham DRAW(3*) Huddersfield v Bournemouth HOME(1*) Walsall v Mansfield 24pts staked

Re: RG System Thanks Lardonio, hopefully it's only a matter of time before we hit a big one - one or two near misses so far...:cry Results Saturday 30th September HOME(2*) Blackburn v Wigan 2-1 DRAW(1*) Southampton v QPR 1-2 AWAY(3*) Gillingham v Cheltenham 2-1 DRAW(3*) Huddersfield v Bournemouth 2-2 smiley.gif 3pts at 5.6=16.8pts HOME(1*) Walsall v Mansfield 4-0 7.2pt loss on the day. Bank now 83.6pts.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: RG System Results Friday 6th October DRAW(2*) Darlington v Rochdale 0-5 AWAY(1*) Wycombe v Torquay 2-0 Saturday 7th October HOME(1*) Carlisle v Millwall 1-2 Hope these fare better ! :) Friday 13th October AWAY(3*) Tranmere v Port Vale Saturday 14th October DRAW(1*) Leeds v Stoke AWAY(1*) Wolves v Colchester DRAW(1*) Huddersfield v Carlisle HOME(1*) Oldham v Leyton Orient AWAY(2*) Scunthorpe v Brighton DRAW(1*) Hartlepool v Stockport AWAY(1*) Notts Co v Bristol Rovers Bank now 71.6pts Total staked this weekend = 26pts

Re: RG System The weekend it all came together grin.gif Friday 13th October AWAY(3*) Tranmere v Port Vale 1-2 grin.gif 1.5pts at 26 = 39pts Saturday 14th October DRAW(1*) Leeds v Stoke 0-4 AWAY(1*) Wolves v Colchester 1-0 DRAW(1*) Huddersfield v Carlisle 2-1 HOME(1*) Oldham v Leyton Orient 3-3 AWAY(2*) Scunthorpe v Brighton 1-2 grin.gif 2pts at 13 and 1pt at 25 = 51pts DRAW(1*) Hartlepool v Stockport 1-1 grin.gif 1pt at 5.7 and 1pt at 6.8 = 12.5pts AWAY(1*) Notts Co v Bristol Rovers 1-2 grin.gif 1pt at 13 and 0.5pt at 22 = 24pts And finally (I knew I was doing the multiples for a reason)..... W16-1, W16-1, W16-1 and W6-1 in doubles and trebles (didn't perm the 4-fold since number of bets is too big with only 4pts to stake). Returns on the bet are a whopping 290pts grin.gif Returns on the day of 126.5+290= 416.5pts, thats a profit of 390.5pts grin.gif Think I'll sink a few beers tonight ! Bank now 462.1pts

Re: RG System Thanks Wolf ! :ok I've now posted a bit more information on the first entry on the thread to comply with the new rules for this S&S forum. I've not gone into too much detail ;) but I'm happy to post the selections on here if people are finding them useful.... I've also took the chance to amend the incremental staking plan - the original one was a bit too aggressive. Since the bank is now over 300pts profit, the stakes are now 5,10 and 15 (for 1*,2* and 3* respectively). cheers

Re: RG System As I stated at the start of this thread, I had relaxed the filters to include 1* bets to check if these are also profitable. Although it's still early days, I've been through the results and I think I've seen enough to know that the 1* rated HOME games can be dropped from now on (0/7). The jury is still out on the 1* DRAW games but I think I'll stick with these for now and review at a later date (currently 3/12 and breaking even). Needless to say, the AWAY system and the 3* Maximum bets are where the majority of the profits are coming from. Combining last seasons results with this seasons shows 9/22 for the AWAY system and 9/19 for the Maximum bets (for all HOME/DRAW/AWAY). I appreciate that these strike rates can't stay this high but at least it shows which areas are performing well. Just one for this weekend... Saturday 21st October DRAW(1*) Southampton v Stoke 5pts stake

Re: RG System Results DRAW(1*) Southampton v Stoke 1-0 5pts loss - Profit now 357.1pts Despite being £357.10 up doing these (I'm doing a £1 per point), I'm still not very comfortable with this incremental staking plan - it would mean putting £100 down in total for this weekend ! That's still a bit steep for me....:eek I'll go back to 2,4,6 for now and just adjust the multiple as follows : 2 or 3 selections = 1* stake (ie 2pts) 4 or 5 selections = 2* stake (ie 4pts) 6 or more selections = 3* stake (ie 6pts) Saturday 28th October DRAW(2*) Crystal Palace v Plymouth DRAW(1*) Leeds v Southend AWAY(1*) Wolves v Sheff Wed AWAY(1*) Bristol City v Doncaster AWAY(3*) Huddersfield v Brighton DRAW(2*) Tranmere v Bournemouth AWAY(2*) Notts County v Bury AWAY(3*) Peterborough v Grimsby HOME(3*) Walsall v MK Dons That's a total of 42pts staked

• 2 weeks later...

Re: RG System Just the 1-0 Bury away win last week but quite a few near misses... 2 of the AWAYS (Sheff Wed and Grimsby) both led 2-1 but couldn't hold on. Brighton (AWAY banker) found it just too easy (winning 3-0 !). I'm rushing to get todays out so I'll provide a full results update when I get more time. Saturday 4th October HOME(3*) Preston v Hull AWAY(1*) Bradford v Brighton AWAY(2*) Gillingham v Chesterfield DRAW(3*) Hartlepool v Barnet 22pts Staked

Re: RG System Three losers last week - hopefully this lot will do better Profit now = +299.1pts Friday 24th November AWAY(1*) Tranmere v Blackpool Saturday 25th November HOME(2*) Colchester v Southend HOME(2*) Southampton v Luton DRAW(2*) Bradford v Bournemouth AWAY(2*) Carlisle v Port Vale HOME(3*) Northampton v Leyton Orient AWAY(1*) Notts For v Millwall AWAY(2*) Peterboro v Torquay AWAY(2*) Swindon v Bury HOME(3*) Walsall v Notts County DRAW(1*) Bristol Rovers v Barnet 48pts staked

Re: RG System 18pts returned (1 win and 1 non runner) and a few hard luck stories...seems to be the way at the moment (all the AWAYs were leading at some point in the game). rolleyes.gif Profit Now = 269.1Pts Tuesday 28th November DRAW(1*) Barnsley v Southend HOME(2*) Preston v Coventry Saturday 2nd December DRAW(1*) Crystal Palace v QPR DRAW(1*) WBA v Derby 14pts staked

• 2 weeks later...

Re: RG System A winning weekend at last. Not much but it's better than of late ! Maximum Bet wins 3pts at 8.0. Profit on the day of 6pts Profit Now = 243.1Pts Tuesday 19th December HOME(2*) Northampton v Leyton Orient Saturday 23rd December HOME(2*) Wolves v Norwich AWAY(1*) Swansea v Rotherham DRAW(2*) Grimsby v Torquay AWAY(2*) MK Dons v Rochdale DRAW(1*) Wycombe v Stockport