**Poker Thursday 31st August**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:00 Betfair 4000 Gtd
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Stan James $1000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 23:59 Last chance to qualify for Blue Square Bubble

Re: **Poker Thursday 31st August** Players should be aware that the SJ $1000 IS a freeroll, anybody can enter, but to claim any prize money you must have made a deposit. Thought it a bit peculiar that it will let me register without being able to win anything. {Can't wait for my Neteller to be sorted out, no driving license/passport so just waiting for them to request a sample of my DNA!}

Re: **Poker Thursday 31st August** I had this hand yesterday on PP. I went all in with JJ and was called by two players. They both showed 99s. Flop was J 8 10 and turn Q. I thought "no foking way!" :@. But river brought 8. Could any one tell me what chance did they have (%) to make straight or flush in that hand before the flop?

Re: **Poker Thursday 31st August** :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol some kind of hand you got there . You went in with the best hand i feel . Nice to see that hold up . % wise , i know nuts :@ . Gotta listen to the views of the pros :nana:nana:nana

I had this hand yesterday on PP. I went all in with JJ and was called by two players. They both showed 99s. Flop was J 8 10 and turn Q. I thought "no foking way!" :@. But river brought 8. Could any one tell me what chance did they have (%) to make straight or flush in that hand before the flop?

Re: **Poker Thursday 31st August**

Grrrrr!! Missed the focus game, I was sure I registered but when I went to play found my name was not there. Must be going senile in my old age :wall
You're the 3rd person that's happened to in the last 3 games there ...... wonder if there is a problem their end........

Re: **Poker Thursday 31st August** Finished 9th in the Bluesquare game. Again like last night I ran into the chip leader who punished me. Still another $4 and my booty is building nicely on this site. Took me a few games to get my bubble freeroll place. I either won the thing or came 5th but I got there in the end.

Re: **Poker Thursday 31st August** :@

Players should be aware that the SJ $1000 IS a freeroll, anybody can enter, but to claim any prize money you must have made a deposit. Ok, didn´t realise this so tried to deposit with them.(would have been well pissed off if I got in the money and didn´t get it) 1st, get told I need a security code to deposit with them:@ 2nd, follow THEIR instructions and get nowhere:@ 3rd, start playing and doing quite reasonably but still no code:wall Finally, totally annoyed with SJ as I´m not gonna get paid anyway so go allin with rubbish just to finish, with the conclusion that I will never go near Stan James again.:@ Why are we playing on these sites (as focus games) without these stipulations being mentioned beforehand?:unsure

Why are we playing on these sites (as focus games) without these stipulations being mentioned beforehand?:unsure
Er.... it's been mentioned every time we've played it by someone or other. Is also pretty clear in the lobby!! As I understand it, you only need to deposit in order to be able to withdraw your winnings - which is actually the same policy as most poker rooms have....... I've never heard of anyone hitting the cash and not getting their money (nor have I heard of anyone missing the cash but getting paid the winnings of someone losing their prize!!!) What better choice of focus game was there tonight?

Finally, totally annoyed with SJ as I´m not gonna get paid anyway so go allin with rubbish just to finish, with the conclusion that I will never go near Stan James again.:@ Why are we playing on these sites (as focus games) without these stipulations being mentioned beforehand?
Because there is no need to deposit before you win anything. I tested this out and know its true when I came 8th one night. After I went out of the tourney I then went through the deposit procedure (sorry that you've had problems though).

Re: **Poker Thursday 31st August** If i'm in the money tonight , i'll do something about it . :unsure:unsure:unsure

Because there is no need to deposit before you win anything. I tested this out and know its true when I came 8th one night. After I went out of the tourney I then went through the deposit procedure (sorry that you've had problems though).