what to do when....

Fader

You continue to get bad beats again and again and again, when your losing every sodding coin flip you get involved in, and when you lose AA to 23 on the river, A10 to A9 and get continuous runner runner's against you?? im seriously thinking of calling it a day with Online Poker - yeah i know people are gonna say more hands are played, bla bla bla but the standard of online players is quite frankly disgusting. I could tell of numerous hands where some dickhead has called an all-in with joker hands and caught it - before yeah fair enough i could take it now and again i knew id win in the long run.. but guess what? i aint winning in the long run cause i continue to get these silly little ****ers playing me... classic example is i start a heads up, this guy does one thing, and one thing only every hand - goes all-in so i wait, and wait, and wait 73 79 54 63 crap hands as usual, and i finally get something worthy AA - he has 22, and there it comes on the river - $20 down the drain because some dickhead is on tilt. next situation i got A10 i raise 3x BB and get a flop of AAJ - i bet 300, some idiot goes all in with 55, and gets 5 turn, 5 river what the hell so what im saying is - do i give up?? im playing the right moves maybe i just dont have the temper for these clowns, or do i continue to play? or the other 2 options are only play Live (where the standard is better) and/or have a break from Online poker (have been playing alot recently) thanks guys

Re: what to do when.... It's tough, and I think it's something most players go through. I know a few people on here (myself included)who've been through phases where they felt like they couldn't win a hand for love nor money. I have to say though, in my experience and that of others I've spoken to about it the best place to start is by examining your own play. If you are getting hit by a lot of bad beats then you are doing something wrong. Maybe a good place to start would be your sig, but best of luck whatever you decide:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.