Fookin Webdollar

devil tish

FFS HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD A PROBLEM WITH WEBDOLLAR? probably my fault this, but trying to get a reply off them, or their callcentre where eltrev is living, is like shoving a cucumber down your japs eye.:cry reg'd an a/c on poker.co.uk, used a card from yonks ago with my old address on. made a small profit from a mere £20 deposit, was probably up to $50.:dude left it for a day, got the s.o. usual aa v kk scenario, i had the kk, thought balls to it and tried to get into my new account on boss.(which personally i think is the best software when it works);) surprised to see that a/c locked error code 201. so after 10 emails to some window licker in god knows where, they informed me that my a/c had been locked by the awkward twats at webdollar. yet surprisingly they had took my 20 notes. so after getting thru to this guy, spelling my username out phonetically 15 times after been routed to mumbai, they said that they would just refund my inital deposit, as i was not prepared to fax my passport to them. so i get my £20 back. then i started thinking, if there policy is one of refunding initial deposit, after they lock your a/c if the billing address on your card don't match the reg'd address, whats to stop u banging £200 notes in, playing $5/$10. if you finish up down tell them to go balls, when they ask you for your passport, and get your initial deposit back of £200. if you finish well up fax your passport and claim the profit. they obviously have a delay on checking the reg address. not cheating, just taking advantage of the useless checking system at webdollar. obviously this forum doesn't condone this, and i'm not saying go and do it. just explaining what happened to me, and asking if it has happened to anyone else? dt

Re: Fookin Webdollar I read somewhere of a scam on Party poker. Basically people could deposit on a Friday, and if they lost their roll over the weekend then they would cancel the transfer with the credit card company. Because of a delay in party's banking system the deposit got refunded. I think they've clamped down on that now.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.