Lingfield 30/08

Re: Lingfield 30/08

4:20 - WhistleUptheWind EW - 14/1 available - Won over distance and jockeys claim will help the horse today who has been handicapped well before.
4.20 Shunkawakhan - ew on this one.
Hope you're right lads as my only personal bet of the day is laying Bucharest in the 4.20. A definite couple of negatives regarding trainer form and trainer/jockey Strike rates in what the RP seem to think is an open race. One thing for me though that really sticks out, and no-one seems to have picked up on, is the fact it has had 3 races on the AW, and has finished; 2nd from last, last and last! Admiteddly they were in Class 4's and this is a class 6 but it could also mean it simply doesnt get the ground. A biggish field of 14 also means i have 13 running for me and no favourite has won the race for the last (and only) 3 corresponding races. I'm prepared to take a chance on him losing at 3.50.

Hope you're right lads as my only personal bet of the day is laying Bucharest in the 4.20. A definite couple of negatives regarding trainer form and trainer/jockey Strike rates in what the RP seem to think is an open race. One thing for me though that really sticks out, and no-one seems to have picked up on, is the fact it has had 3 races on the AW, and has finished; 2nd from last, last and last! Admiteddly they were in Class 4's and this is a class 6 but it could also mean it simply doesnt get the ground. A biggish field of 14 also means i have 13 running for me and no favourite has won the race for the last (and only) 3 corresponding races. I'm prepared to take a chance on him losing at 3.50.
funnily enough i was told to watch out for this NTO as it will win again. :ok hope that hasnt put you off on your lay, seems strange he is running it on the AW if doesnt like it!

funnily enough i was told to watch out for this NTO as it will win again. :ok hope that hasnt put you off on your lay' date=' seems strange he is running it on the AW if doesnt like it![/quote'] Thanks mate but too late, as layed it this morning!!!! Nevermind! but tbh, don't think it would have put me off. :lol Price is coming in a bit so we'll have to wait and see.

3.20 Bright moon - Hannon/Moore can follow up recent win. unpl 3.50 Jadeeron - has a good time rating. 1st 5/1:) 4.20 Shunkawakhan - ew on this one. 3rd 16/1:)
managed a return today with these. Took 33's on the last one before the fav was pulled out but will expect the usual rule 4. well done tro TheRat also who tipped up Whistleupthewind 2nd.