** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Svenska Cupen (31 Aug 2006) Kalmar FF v Norrköping

Re: Svenska Cupen (31 Aug 2006) Kalmar FF v Norrköping Tough game to call this one actually. The odds on Kalmar is pretty low IMO. They are currently at 7th place and have some trouble from time to time, they are not as good as last year when they claimed third place. They do have an interesting home stat: Only three losses in the last two seasons on Fredrikskans. Norrköping have some trouble with injuries but are a strong team in Superettan. They havent lost in 10 games i believe (5-5-0). I dont think that Kalmar will lose this but as I said before the odds arent tempting for the win, especially being a cup and all. Maybe an Under 2.5 bet?

Re: Svenska Cupen (31 Aug 2006) Kalmar FF v Norrköping Game: Kalmar FF vs IFK Norrköping

Category: Svenska Cupen Quarter Final

Venue: Fredriksskans, Kalmar

Date: 31/08/2006

Time: 19:00 CET

Starting Elevens

----

Kalmar FF (4-2-3-1): Petter Wastå; Tobias Karlsson, Patrik Rosengren, Mikael Eklund, Viktor Elm; Henrik Rydström, Mikael Blomberg; Daniel Pettersson, Lasse Johansson, Cesar Santin; Ari

IFK Norrköping (4-2-3-1): Magnus Jonsson; Kristoffer Arvhage, Thomas Magnusson, Anders Whass, Mikael Roth; Richard Spong, David Nordbeck; Gardar Gunnlaugsson, Eirik Dybendal, Stefan Thordarson; Bruno Santos

Analysis

----

Bruno Santos is back to squad in IFK Norrköping after 4 months but visitors are missing a few regulars today. Patrik Jönsson, Patrik Svensson, Pierre Gallo and Haris Laitinen are the ones who will miss the cup encounter against Kalmar FF. Kalmar FF have two centre backs (Tobias Karlsson and Patrik Rosengren) back in the squad after missing them against Gefle. They are determined to win the game to be in the semi finals and make it to the final. The winner will be in the semi finals and Kalmar almost has no expectations to be in the first 4 in Allsvenskan anymore. Their main target is the cup and it was also like that when I was still in Kalmar and had a chance to talk to a few people right after World Cup. IFK Norrköping, on the other hand, focuses on Superettan as they are in good condition for the moment. Yet, it is a question mark if they can handle both tracks. Kalmar has full squad to pick from and they played really well against Gefle lately. This year Kalmar performs really well in Fredriksskans and they are able to win this game under normal circumstances. Supporterbet has 1.63 for the hosts and I believe it is worth backing with small/medium stakes.

Pick Details

----

Bet Type: Back

Odds: 1,63

Stakes: 6/10 (3% of your bankroll)

Bookmaker: Supporterbet.com

Cheers.

Re: Svenska Cupen (31 Aug 2006) Kalmar FF v Norrköping

Tough game to call this one actually. The odds on Kalmar is pretty low IMO. They are currently at 7th place and have some trouble from time to time, they are not as good as last year when they claimed third place. They do have an interesting home stat: Only three losses in the last two seasons on Fredrikskans. Maybe an Under 2.5 bet?
First of all, Kalmar plays much more affective than last year. They had unlucky away games but they are not that boring team anymore. They focus on scoring goals and entertaining their fans more than defending for at least a 0-0. Moreover, Elfsborg, Hammarby and AIK were not in Allsvenskan last year and they improved the competition for top spots a lot. Consider this angle too. Under 2.5 is risky under given circumstances as Ari is in outstanding form and forms an amazing duo with Cesar Santin. Bruno Santos will also play for Norrköping after a long time and everyone knows how good he is when it comes to causing trouble for defences. I think Kalmar is worth backing with the current odds we have in exchanges, as I mentioned above. Cheers.

The winner will be in the semi finals and Kalmar almost has no expectations to be in the first 4 in Allsvenskan anymore. Their main target is the cup and it was also like that when I was still in Kalmar and had a chance to talk to a few people right after World Cup.
I think you got a point here, KFF has a great chance of winning the cup with all the big clubs out and playing the semi-final at home (if they win tonight).
Kalmar has full squad to pick from and they played really well against Gefle lately.
Yes they did! They created lots of chances and should have scored at least 3-4 goals (not many teams do that against Gefle). Kalmar AH -1,5 @ 2,35 unibet

Moreover' date=' Elfsborg, Hammarby and AIK were not in Allsvenskan last year [/quote'] AIK were in Superetten, but the other 2 were in Allsvenkan wtf are you on about Extreme :unsure :loon 6 mins to go and 2-2 :loon

AIK were in Superetten, but the other 2 were in Allsvenkan wtf are you on about Extreme :unsure :loon 6 mins to go and 2-2 :loon
I meant to say those teams were not in the title race, sorry. By the way, congratulations for the ones who bet on Norrköping but Kalmar was not underpriced. They were just not able to score during first half although they were way too superior. Bet is lost but I would take it again if they were playing tomorrow :) I have seen them too many times in Fredriksskans to get convinced.