Norway - Adeccoligaen (3/4 September 2006)

Sunday 3 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Honefoss v Moss (15:00 BST)2.263.602.85108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kongsvinger v Follo (15:00 BST)1.654.105.20105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Pors Grenland v Honefoss (15:00 BST)2.353.602.70108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Tromsø v Hodd (15:00 BST)1.903.753.85106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Bodø Glimt v FK Manglerud Star (17:00 BST)1.011.011.01298% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
Sogndal v Sparta (17:00 BST)1.604.305.25105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Aalesund v Lov-Ham (18:00 BST)1.256.5011.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Monday 4 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Bryne v Strömsgodset (17:45 BST)2.763.502.50105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Norway - Adeccoligaen (3/4 September 2006) Songdal is at 1.72 with Centrebet which looks a little overpriced IMO. Sparta have lost 6 from 9 away and here meet a team above the average for this league. On my figures I assess Songdal's odds to be in the range of 1.55 to 1.65. :hope The effective market for the above match is almost at 100% so there should be value somewhere in that match. Konsvinger at 1.65 also with Centrebet again looks to be value IMO. Playing a team in Follo who have a terrible away record of 7 defeats from 10 matches. In addition Kovsvinger have beaten Follo 3 from 3 in their H2H matches and lI hope this trend continues:hope Again the margins at present are quite low in the advantage of the bookies.

Re: Norway - Adeccoligaen (3/4 September 2006) One for the lower leagues. Alta @2.1 to beat Nybergsund with Bet365. Alta are based in the far north in Finmark and here play a team requiring a long journey from south of Trondheim. Alta have always done well at home when playing at home in the lower divisors and over the last 3 season when in this sphere have won 29 from 35. Here they are playing the top team at present but I feel the home advantage in this match is not factored in correctly for odds of 2.1 Notable the Nordic bookmaker have Alta at odds of c1.85.

Re: Norway - Adeccoligaen (3/4 September 2006) Any important missings for Moss maybe? Haugesund are low scoring side and I dont like that in this league :\. Although with one of the best defences, so I guess you dont expect them to lose this one, right Steve? :unsure

Re: Norway - Adeccoligaen (3/4 September 2006)

Songdal is at 1.72 with Centrebet which looks a little overpriced IMO. Sparta have lost 6 from 9 away and here meet a team above the average for this league. On my figures I assess Songdal's odds to be in the range of 1.55 to 1.65. :hope The effective market for the above match is almost at 100% so there should be value somewhere in that match. Konsvinger at 1.65 also with Centrebet again looks to be value IMO. Playing a team in Follo who have a terrible away record of 7 defeats from 10 matches. In addition Kovsvinger have beaten Follo 3 from 3 in their H2H matches and lI hope this trend continues:hope Again the margins at present are quite low in the advantage of the bookies.
Im looking at the Konsvinger game too but they have lost their last 4 home games which is a bit worrying, and some of these defeats are against poor teams.
20.08.2006Norwegian 1st DKongsvinger - Hodd0:1
06.08.2006Norwegian 1st DKongsvinger - Sparta Sa.0:1
16.07.2006Norwegian 1st DKongsvinger - Aalesund0:5
05.07.2006Norwegian CupKongsvinger - Fredrikstad2:3
02.07.2006Norwegian 1st DKongsvinger - Pors Gr.3:1

Hi guys!Becareful of Kongsvinger team cause its very weird at home...Follo lately its not so bad,but for today follo has basic forward Maruti suspended..hmmm i think i wont bet here xexexeex!! But i 'll go with the AW of Honefoss..It's juicy 2,50!!! Good luck guys!!:ok

One for the lower leagues. Alta @2.1 to beat Nybergsund with Bet365. Alta are based in the far north in Finmark and here play a team requiring a long journey from south of Trondheim. Alta have always done well at home when playing at home in the lower divisors and over the last 3 season when in this sphere have won 29 from 35. Here they are playing the top team at present but I feel the home advantage in this match is not factored in correctly for odds of 2.1 Notable the Nordic bookmaker have Alta at odds of c1.85.
2-2 :sad

Songdal is at 1.72 with Centrebet which looks a little overpriced IMO. Sparta have lost 6 from 9 away and here meet a team above the average for this league. On my figures I assess Songdal's odds to be in the range of 1.55 to 1.65. :hope The effective market for the above match is almost at 100% so there should be value somewhere in that match. Konsvinger at 1.65 also with Centrebet again looks to be value IMO. Playing a team in Follo who have a terrible away record of 7 defeats from 10 matches. In addition Kovsvinger have beaten Follo 3 from 3 in their H2H matches and lI hope this trend continues:hope Again the margins at present are quite low in the advantage of the bookies.
Draw 2-2 and won 2-0:eyes :sad

Any news on Bryne v Strömsgodset' date= as much as i'd like it i still can't read norvegian :)
The hosts won`t be able to count on the injured top scorer Allan Borgvardt(He has been out for a while now) The visitors must do without the suspended midf Christer George Bryne signed forw Håvard sakariassen from Bodø glimt a month or two ago and he has lready scored five or six goals so the absence of Borgvardt isn`t to bad. Bryne are 4-4-1 at home.League form ; W-W-L-D-D Stromsgodset are 8-0-2 away.league form ; W-W-W-W-W

Re: Norway - Adeccoligaen (3/4 September 2006) Bryne - Strømsgodset Bryne with two striaght wins against Follo (nr. 15) and Manglerud/Star (nr. 12). Before that they had only won 1 game in last 7 played. Its strong home with 4-4-1, only lost to Moss(1-5). Has beaten Aalesund, and took points from strong teams as Bodø and Hønefoss. Will miss Steinsland with suspension. No new injurys. Strømsgodset with 7 striaght wins, but hasn't impressed to much latly. But that might have someting to do with that other teams has 11 men in defence at all time, and its hard to break them down. George is out with suspension, but Åse Lunde and Rnkovic is back from injury. Its a hard game to find something to bet on. Can easily go both ways. Have a little feeling on Strømsgodset, because here they meet a team that are willing to attack, and have to do that in the hunt for more points. So if Strømsgodsets defenders can stop the good attackers to Bryne (Sakariassen and Oyuga), they will have chances to creat something on breakovers. And if they first get a goal, it can easily become more. So with small stakes i try a little on handicap victory to Strømsgodset, odds around 5.00 is worth a shoot. Think the straight AW odds is to low.

Re: Norway - Adeccoligaen (3/4 September 2006) One match from 3.div in Norway. Grei - Hærland 2 @ 2.70 Grei is not in the best form, 0-3-2. At home they have only 2-2-3. Are number 8 on the tabel, and has 10 points down to relegation placese. Hærland in good form, with 5-0-0. 4 of the victorys has come against teams that has done it better then Grei this year. Has done it good away too with 3-2-1. Lost at home to Grei with 0-1 in may. Think 2.70 on Hærland is worth a try.