**Poker Wednesday 30th August**

GaF

**Poker Wednesday 30th August**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:00 Betfair 4000 Gtd
    • 19:45 Blue Square bankroll Booster
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds PL MTT

Re: **Poker Wednesday 30th August** bestwinly5.jpg I was giving away a 3 to 1 chip lead and didn't get the cards to come back. Ended up all-in with AJ and he had AK.:( it's easily my best win so far.:nana :nana Only entered it on the spur of the moment to play alongside SO game. I was a big chip leader for quite a while in mid-tourney and just cruised into the money.:dude And congrats morl on winning the league.:clap :clap I hoped... ahem thought you was going out a few times but you hung in there. And it might have looked like i was playing tight i just got nothing for ages.:eyes

Re: **Poker Wednesday 30th August**

I was giving away a 3 to 1 chip lead and didn't get the cards to come back. Ended up all-in with AJ and he had AK.:( it's easily my best win so far.:nana :nana Only entered it on the spur of the moment to play alongside SO game. I was a big chip leader for quite a while in mid-tourney and just cruised into the money.:dude
makes up a nice balance mate - thought I'd been doing well on 770 but that puts you well ahead of me :notworthy I'm guessing that all stems from the free money that got most of us onto the site ? :ok

Re: **Poker Wednesday 30th August** Have emailed the prize money list to Joe this afternoon and he's emailed straight back saying it's been paid :loon Cheers Joe :ok The top 10 have been submitted to the list for the freeroll on 4th September and the names should be in the lobby tomorrow :ok