Slovenia Wed 30/8

Wednesday 30 August 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Bela Krajina v NK Factor (16:00 BST)1.603.605.50109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
CMC Publikum Celje v Nafta Lendava (19:00 BST)1.903.254.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
FK Gorica v NK Drava Ptuj (19:00 BST)1.603.405.25111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
NK Domzale v NK Primorje (19:00 BST)1.903.604.50103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
NK Maribor Piv Lasko v FC Koper Sport (19:00 BST)1.853.253.80112% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under

Re: Slovenia Wed 30/8 Actually, have just checked the standings, form, and H2Hs and it's one hell of a difficult round, might be Krajina should prevail, but 1.60 looks too short, and Gorica have quite a good H2H record, but the price is nothing special yet again.

Re: Slovenia Wed 30/8 hello I am new on this forum and i will tray to help you with picks from slovenian league.I played 10 years profesional Slovenian league. Domzale v Primorje Primorje is on the top on slovenian leagu with 14p (4-1-0) like Domzale 14p (4-1-0) , but with better gol diference.Primori have average team and they are surprising on the top.Primorje is good home team, last year they lost 8 sequential away games.Domzale heve to much better players and thay are this year first candidate to win Slovenian championship. Domzale miss : Ilic-red cart, Ljubljankic? -inj, Cimerotic-inj primorje miss : / my pick is Domzale to win @1.75 bet-at home 7/10 and Domzale -1.5 @3.05 bet-at-home 2/10 gl

Re: Slovenia Wed 30/8 Maribor v Koper Maribor start the season 3 mounts ago in Intertoto cup (played 6 games) and then they cualificate in Uefa cup (played 6 games) and now after five rounds is little tired and have big problems with injured players.Today against Koper will not play all difender line (Pokleka- inj, Vuksanovic-inj, Cipot-inj, Gasparic-inj).Koper have good tem but this season start very bed.Koper coach have on disposition all players.I aspect very dificult game. my pick is Koper duble chance x2 @1.92 bet-at-home 5/10 and Koper to win @4.4 bet-at-home 2/10 gl

Re: Slovenia Wed 30/8

Actually' date=' have just checked the standings, form, and H2Hs and it's one hell of a difficult round, might be Krajina should prevail, but 1.60 looks too short, and Gorica have quite a good H2H record, but the price is nothing special yet again.[/quote'] Onestly Bela kraina is better team but 1.6 is not value price, Bela kraina have small field and Factor can with stron difence take a point and make a sorprise of the round. Gorica lost this year two good strickers Burgic AEK stockholm and Birsa Auxerre and thay don't buy nothing good so they will have problem with scoring.Maybe under 2.5 @1.7 https://www.sportna-loterija.si/stave/

Hello everybody!

I'm also one of the members from Slovenia but since our league isn't on such a level I rarely follow it. Especially now, when my club Olimpija Ljubljana isn't present in slovenian football competitions anymore – collapsed under huge debts (for slovenian circumstances) and lack of will here in Ljubljana to have competitive team in first league and/or decent European club. :eyes :puke Also, I can compare football infrastucure (mostly) with cornfields. :$ So I just don't have any motivation to get involved in tiping this matches and following such kind of league – I prefer western european leagues…

In today's feature Bela Krajina should register 2nd win. They have very good squad this season and everybody down there are expecting home win. Factor Ljubljana, newcomer from 2nd league and now the only club from capital in 1. league haven't show anything so far but in this league anything can happen. If I have to bet I would choose home win but for me the price 1.6 is too short to get involved.. Bela Krajina so far:

Aug 26, 06

1 - 0

Krajina (Prva liga Te...)

Aug 20, 06

2 - 2

Primorje (Prva liga Te...)

Aug 12, 06

2 - 2

Aug 6, 06

2 - 1

Maribor P (Prva liga Te...)

Jul 30, 06

1 - 0

Factor so far:
Aug 26, 06

0 - 1

Drava (Prva liga Te...)

Aug 19, 06

5 - 0

Factor (Prva liga Te...)

Aug 12, 06

2 - 2

Factor (Prva liga Te...)

Aug 5, 06

0 - 4

Primorje (Prva liga Te...)

Jul 31, 06

3 - 1

Factor (Prva liga Te...)

This encounter is also first for both teams in Slovenian 1. league.

Good luck and have fun! :hope :hope :hope

Re: Slovenia Wed 30/8 Hello friends, Slovenian league is a world completely new for me; I know a few teams just from european preliminars. This day, hearing the comments and the state of the teams from slovenian frineds of mine, I decide to risk a bet. Bela Krajina vs Factor (Gamebookers at 1.60 for the HW): The home side suffered the second stop of starting season just in the last match played in Bela Krajina despite the fact they lost in Lendava 0-1 from Nafta; anyway they had an hard starting season facing the strong opponents of Primorje (drew by 2-2 after to be on advantage by 2-0) and so being the only team able to stop Primorje, currently at the top the table, and having an home won against Maribor (by 2-1). Bela Krajina good condition was been realized just from the first game when they lost only by one goal, in outfield, against Domzale, the other leader of the Slovenian league. By the other side Factor had a terrible start, reaching 1 point after 5 played: they took an away draw from Nafta's field (by 2-2), at the same time they suffered 2 away defeates (from Gorica and Koper, by 5-0 and 3-1) for 10 totally goals suffered in 3 away games. At home ground Factor was not been so impressive for sure: trashed by Primorjie (by 0-4) and from Drava (by 0-1) in the last perfomance offered in the league. Bela Kraijna has shown, till now, the best face of them, playing a likely football game and having a good defensive line; Factor has a lot of troubles in defensive zone to contain the opponents, more they lost the striker Prudic, last score man of the team (3 goals for Factor in 5 games and 15 suffered).

Hello friends, Slovenian league is a world completely new for me; I know a few teams just from european preliminars. This day, hearing the comments and the state of the teams from slovenian frineds of mine, I decide to risk a bet. Bela Krajina vs Factor (Gamebookers at 1.60 for the HW): The home side suffered the second stop of starting season just in the last match played in Bela Krajina despite the fact they lost in Lendava 0-1 from Nafta; anyway they had an hard starting season facing the strong opponents of Primorje (drew by 2-2 after to be on advantage by 2-0) and so being the only team able to stop Primorje, currently at the top the table, and having an home won against Maribor (by 2-1). Bela Krajina good condition was been realized just from the first game when they lost only by one goal, in outfield, against Domzale, the other leader of the Slovenian league. By the other side Factor had a terrible start, reaching 1 point after 5 played: they took an away draw from Nafta's field (by 2-2), at the same time they suffered 2 away defeates (from Gorica and Koper, by 5-0 and 3-1) for 10 totally goals suffered in 3 away games. At home ground Factor was not been so impressive for sure: trashed by Primorjie (by 0-4) and from Drava (by 0-1) in the last perfomance offered in the league. Bela Kraijna has shown, till now, the best face of them, playing a likely football game and having a good defensive line; Factor has a lot of troubles in defensive zone to contain the opponents, more they lost the striker Prudic, last score man of the team (3 goals for Factor in 5 games and 15 suffered).
Good luck with your tio Giovanni! :ok I'm following your previews for a while now and I must to say hats off! you are great tipster! :hope

I'm also one of the members from Slovenia but since our league isn't on such a level I rarely follow it.
Your league can't be that bad. Dare Vrsic came from there and he is a classy player for Zilina, joy to watch. :)

Your league can't be that bad. Dare Vrsic came from there and he is a classy player for Zilina' date=' joy to watch. :)[/quote'] Yes it's true, we have some good youngsters here in Slovenia but who don't have them... You can find talents and potencial stars everywhere in the world but if they don't have normal conditions to develop they will soon or later leave and join more perspective club... Vrsic is as I heard, great young player, also like Birsa (Sochaux), Burgic (AIK Stockholm), Zajc (Siena) and many others who left Slovenia in this transfer period.. :ok

Re: Slovenia Wed 30/8 Hallo i am new on this forum but i like my friend vaninio played profesional football in Slovenia ,Greece and Iceland. I follow this forum for a long time and i can say that for me is the best forum,i get a lot of good informatin from you guys(galea.zoolander,tulenos,davidmphill,djordje,meatman,mcfly and others) and i made a good profit. I agree with Vaninio and Bela Krajina will change a sistem, until now they played 4 3 3 and now they will start 4 4 2-romb .I give a little advantage to B.K but this week I will put moj money only on Domzale.gl i

Re: Slovenia Wed 30/8 vaninio and maeatro, thanks a lot about domzale pick. i took a bit myself of that and i am happy to see it coming. anyway, stay close guys. it's good to have people from every country to help us earning money:tongue2 thanks also for pointing out to avoid krajina game:drums