**Poker Tuesday 29th August**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:00 Betfair 4000 Gtd
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Stan James Poker Zone Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League

Re: **Poker Tuesday 29th August**

Like the idea of the lapdance..but another p.c already got...but can not run the 2 on our exsisting network...or so she says!!!!!
If you have a network card in each (PCI network cards can now be bought for about £4) then all you need is a "crossover" network cable :ok Should be able to connect them for less than a tenner :ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 29th August** :wall :wall :wall bugger,registered earlier for the grand prix ,waiting for the start nothing. checked the list not there . i must be going mad :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall i know i registered and for the correct tourney(no other freerolls registering at the mo), either that or i am really losing it. i even remember the stupid "do you want to buy in for 0 " popup (hmmmm 0........sounds a bit steep)and the "you are now registered for the tourney " popup as well ,so i must have:wall :wall . ah well i could do with a night off :zzz good luck everybody that actually managed to get in:ok

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Tuesday 29th August**

:wall :wall :wall bugger,registered earlier for the grand prix ,waiting for the start nothing. checked the list not there . i must be going mad :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall i know i registered and for the correct tourney(no other freerolls registering at the mo), either that or i am really losing it. i even remember the stupid "do you want to buy in for 0 " popup (hmmmm 0........sounds a bit steep)and the "you are now registered for the tourney " popup as well ,so i must have:wall :wall . ah well i could do with a night off :zzz good luck everybody that actually managed to get in:ok
May sound silly but have you actually logged in ???? I sat waiting till 10past before I realised :$ :$ :$

Re: **Poker Tuesday 29th August** Well thats me out in 503rd. Sooooo dry. When I had finally been wittled down to 535 chips and the blinds at 25/50 I get dealt KJ. So I go all in. Everyone folds apart from man with above avg stack of 4000. Get called with with Q3? I hit the K, he hits the Q and then the 3 on the river..... Game over !