poker site

jgadefelth

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: poker site Ok here i am again the cronical loser :loon What have happen to tribeca bouth bluesq and doyles room have changed to ipoker ? Also is there any other poker software like tribeca or ipoker i like ipoker becaiuse it looks fine and that u can play alot of tables. this goes for tribeca also. Have tryed some else for example party poker and betsson and parbet poker but i dont like that software. what to do ?? Best Regards John

Re: poker site

Ok here i am again the cronical loser :loon What have happen to tribeca bouth bluesq and doyles room have changed to ipoker ? Also is there any other poker software like tribeca or ipoker i like ipoker becaiuse it looks fine and that u can play alot of tables. this goes for tribeca also. Have tryed some else for example party poker and betsson and parbet poker but i dont like that software. what to do ?? Best Regards John
ipoker is quality, i'm on there most days. BetonBet is awfullooking but smooth, though i know PL gets a through deals through it but it must have been made in the 70's lol

Re: poker site Does anyone know if the real Dave Ulliot plays on ipoker? Seems unlikely i know, especially as 'he' was in a $2 STT, anyway Dave went all in with pocket 8's and i called with bullets and knocked him out. So technically i have a scalp and you'll NEVER take that away from me :lol :tongue2 I have a screenshot for anyone who wants to see :unsure

Does anyone know if the real Dave Ulliot plays on ipoker? Seems unlikely i know, especially as 'he' was in a $2 STT, anyway Dave went all in with pocket 8's and i called with bullets and knocked him out. So technically i have a scalp and you'll NEVER take that away from me :lol :tongue2 I have a screenshot for anyone who wants to see :unsure
I'd be surprised as I would expect him to play solely on Devilfish Poker. However get out Photoshop, change the stakes on the bar etc, and no-one will ever know .... ... except for us on Punters Lounge :loon

I live on the boss network due to a nice interface and a nice little rakeback deal :) [and a fat fish-list]
Care to mention which site you're playing through? I'm currently playing at Virgin, so I'm used to the Boss interface, players, etc. The best deal I've seen so far is at Poker.co.uk: 30% rakeback, with 100% sign up bonus, upto $500 which is paid back at $10 per $50 raked, over six months. TBH as I'm playing low stakes, its unlikely that I'll clear too much of the bonus. But having six months to do so, means I can grab as much as poss, and maybe even go up a level whilst trying :D Anyone have any feedback on Poker.co.uk? Or can suggest a better deal for Boss?