• 20:00 Sporting Odds Tikays Tourney
    • 21:30 Laddies LEOCOP Daily Final

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Monday 28th August**

so if i ask him 400 times who will be peed off more ' date='him or you in counting:rollin :rollin :rollin[/quote'] lol - I'll only be counting once per player ;) And I won't necesarily be watching all the time - just those I see...... If I see one person asking twice then it's minus 1 point instead of plus one :P

Re: **Poker Monday 28th August** Well, if I remember correctly its got deeper stacks (2500 starting) and longer blinds (12mins). Tony Kendall plays with a $100 bounty on his head and there is also $1000 added to the prize pool. I think that's everything. (apart from asking him to join our forum is he's on your table ;)) :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 28th August** How many usually play in the Tikay tournament or is it a one off special? Sporting Odds is one of the few sites that I've deposited and lost all my funds but I'd deposit if I felt I was getting super value out of it.

Re: **Poker Monday 28th August**

How many usually play in the Tikay tournament or is it a one off special? Sporting Odds is one of the few sites that I've deposited and lost all my funds but I'd deposit if I felt I was getting super value out of it.
Its on the last monday every month, $10+1 buy in $1000 added $100 bounty on Tony Kendall Usually around the 75-100 players mark

Re: **Poker Monday 28th August** Is that you Hen in the Las Palmas final tonight.If so good luck fella:ok If so theres 33 entrants (at the mo) and that means 3 seats up for grabs and $460 to share out from 4th to 14th. A damn good chance for only $3.

Re: **Poker Monday 28th August** Not my day today...betfair off for most of the day, started cutting the grass at 12.00 and by 12.05 it was pi$$ing it down. On top of that I've just flooded the kitchen...then settle down to enter Betway freeroll, just to realise my note for 6.30 was incorrect! I must learn to tell the time properly!