Bev 27/08

Re: Bev 27/08 We keep on opposing eachother Bowlesy! - you're 1-0 up from yesterday ;) 335 Beverley - Meccas mate 5pts ew @ 15/2 >William Hill Got this from the RP, who put up a good case for it. They point out that below Group Company on softer ground, his record reads 51211132 so coditions will suit, which cant be said for some of the market leaders.. 3rd in the race last year and is slightly better treated this time around. 305 Beverley - Thunderwing 5pts ew @ 14/1 Stan James This is the first time in a while he's had ideal conditions of softer ground and a 7f trip. He has been sliding down the handicap and if conditions prompt a return to form, he will go very close indeed.

Re: Bev 27/08 4.10 Bev i fancy noble gent to go close here beat a good horse in crime scene last time out and further improvement is expected. 4.45 Bev i stongly fancy hout bay of richard fahey and paul hanagan a number of gambles have been landed at the race track for the shrewd duo. The horse today won the race 2 years ago and is running off 13lb lower then that

Re: Bev 27/08 sori guys * 4.45 Bev i stongly fancy hout bay of richard fahey and paul hanagan a number of gambles have been landed at the race track for the shrewd duo. The horse today won the race 2 years ago and is running off 13lb lower then that today and intresting to see the horse is blinkered. trading around the 20/1 mark worth a e/w punt i believe.