• 20:05 Laddies LEOCOP No Limit Freeroll
    • 20:30 Poker4Ever 10 Rake Points Freeroll
    • 21:00 Party Poker Monster $100,000 Weekly FInal

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 26th August** Registration is open for the focus game - over 3,000 in so far..... Don't know what the limit is, but recommend you register NOW to avoid risking missing out...... MEGA points up for grabs :loon

Re: **Poker Saturday 26th August** Dont think I will be in any of the above mentioned games on Saturday, but am in the ladies final on littlewoods ( :moon ) and the barcelona ept weekly final on Sporting Odds, both sometime after final score.:hope :hope

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 26th August** Well I'm fcuking fuming :@ :@ :@ :@ Went to work at lunchtime (have been off for 2 weeks and got another week off yet but was told I had to work the Notting Hill carnival by my duties office) and when in my work my sargeant comes up to me and asks why I'm in, "I've gotta work these 3 days" I say. "No your annual leave till the 6th" he says. computer also says I'm off so I'm back home and someone in the duties office is going to get a bollicking when I do go back.

Re: **Poker Saturday 26th August** Time to get that someone for questioning when u do go back . Sorry to hear that though :eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes

Well I'm fcuking fuming :@ :@ :@ :@ Went to work at lunchtime (have been off for 2 weeks and got another week off yet but was told I had to work the Notting Hill carnival by my duties office) and when in my work my sargeant comes up to me and asks why I'm in, "I've gotta work these 3 days" I say. "No your annual leave till the 6th" he says. computer also says I'm off so I'm back home and someone in the duties office is going to get a bollicking when I do go back.

Re: **Poker Saturday 26th August**

Well I'm fcuking fuming :@ :@ :@ :@ Went to work at lunchtime (have been off for 2 weeks and got another week off yet but was told I had to work the Notting Hill carnival by my duties office) and when in my work my sargeant comes up to me and asks why I'm in, "I've gotta work these 3 days" I say. "No your annual leave till the 6th" he says. computer also says I'm off so I'm back home and someone in the duties office is going to get a bollicking when I do go back.
Aye charge em for a trip to Copenhagen mate you would have cleaned up at poker:ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 26th August**

Dont think I will be in any of the above mentioned games on Saturday' date=' but am in the ladies final on littlewoods ( :moon ) and the barcelona ept weekly final on Sporting Odds, both sometime after final score.:hope :hope[/quote'] Finished 7th out of 17 in the ladies final, just didnt get a look in. Currently in the last 20 of the weekly barcelona final, 129 entered 12 get a $440 seat into online final, 13th gets $396 :hope

Re: **Poker Saturday 26th August** Just to give some idea - these are the points available for various positions........

PosPts