**Focus Game - Friday 25th August 18:15 BST**  

1. 1.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: **Focus Game - Friday 25th August 18:15 BST** May be taking the kids to the cinema tonight but have voted yes in case plans change.....

Re: **Focus Game - Friday 25th August 18:15 BST** Played the Betfred $2000 Freezeout two nights ago and finished in 20th (Out of a field of 400+) Knocked out when my pair of 10s were rivered with a flush :( Will give it another go tonight as ive missed most of the focus games for the last two weeks :ok

Re: **Focus Game - Friday 25th August 18:15 BST** How many entrants is this likely to get? As I don't have any funds there and would rather not deposit there just yet cos I've only just started to work off the Pokerroom deposit bonus. But, if it's exceptional value I might be tempted.....

Re: **Focus Game - Friday 25th August 18:15 BST**

How many entrants is this likely to get? As I don't have any funds there and would rather not deposit there just yet cos I've only just started to work off the Pokerroom deposit bonus. But' date=' if it's exceptional value I might be tempted.....[/quote'] It'll generally be what it says on the tin with Betfred.. there will always be almost/more than enough to cover the $2k guarantee.

Guest gazza271

May be taking the kids to the cinema tonight but have voted yes in case plans change.....
cancel me.............. deffo taking kids to cinema :ok

It'll generally be what it says on the tin with Betfred.. there will always be almost/more than enough to cover the $2k guarantee.
Agreed - not expecting there to be an overlay on this. However not sure it's fair to say there's no value on Betfred - IMO they often offer HUGE value - especially (but not exclusively) their Saturday night football games....... I think the games without an overlay are generally the iPoker network games, not the Betfred exclusive games.........

Re: **Focus Game - Friday 25th August 18:15 BST** Out!!! The village idiot got me!!!:wall :wall :wall Raised $150 with 10 10 and got 2 callers! Rainbow flop of 2 4 9 so raised $400 to take pot down - VI calls :loon Turn is 7d making 2 diamonds and VI goes all-in - I call. He turns over Q 6 diamonds and I just knew he was going to hit! :cry This game can be a right bugga at times! Good luck everyone left in, so that means everyone! :lol TQM

Re: **Focus Game - Friday 25th August 18:15 BST** Just got back from cinema half an hour or so after the start... folded 2 hands in a row (really!), 3rd one saw me in the big blind with pocket rockets - and they held up!! Tripled up, and watch this comeback go go go!