Turkish Grand Prix 27th August

Re: Turkish Grand Prix 27th August Happily I was on holiday for the Hungarian GP, and didn't bet on it (probably saved me a fortune :lol ) Initial thoughts after seeing the Ferrari performance in Qualifying is that M Schumacher / F Massa Dual Forcast @ 2.5 (ladbrokes) looks like a decent bet. I'll have a look for other bets later on :ok

Re: Turkish Grand Prix 27th August Sorry the writes ups are shit:$ :$

SportMotorsport
EventTurkish Grand Prix
SelectionNO Safety Car
Strength10/10
Date27/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSkybet @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningI hit this a few races ago and I'm willing to have another go here. At the beginning of the season and in previous seasons this has always been odds on. There have been a lot of safety cars this season but that has been due to a couple of crazy races and accidents at all of the 'street' circuits. This track has a lot of run off areas so the chances of a safety car are seriosuly reduced. This really shouldn't be odds against and we should hit it.
SportMotorsport
EventTurkish Grand Prix
SelectionFISICHELLA v Raikkonen
Strength10/10
Date27/08/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.12 (Back)
ReasoningFisi starting 4th and Kimi 7th I really don't think this should be odds against. The Renaults is looking a lot better this weekend and they look to be getting better balance even without the mass dampers. I've been saying all season the McLaren struggling with aerodynamic grip and on this type of circuit that is really showing. De la rosa didn't make the final session and Kimi struggled so I don't think they are on the pace this weekend. Kimi is probably heavier than the first four but in the first phase of the race they should be able to built up a decent gap and I think Fisi should be favourite for this.
SportMotorsport
EventTurkish Grand Prix
SelectionKUBICA v Webber
Strength10/10
Date27/08/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.91 (Back)
ReasoningKubica looks like a very solid choice here. The BMW looks very good this weekend and Kubica if anything was a little poor only ending up 9th. He drove really well in Hungary and hopefully here in a dry race he will really be able to show what he can do. Webber on the other hand looks to have gotten a lot from the Williams that doesn't look too great. Also Webber used an extra set of tyres at the end of Q3 so could be looking at a dodgy middle stint. The Williams is extremely unreliable and that just makes another reason Kubica is a compelling price here.
SportMotorsport
EventTurkish Grand Prix
SelectionHEIDFELD to finish in the points
Strength10/10
Date27/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 2.50 (Back)
ReasoningI thought this was an error when I first saw it but it turns out it's still available. Just a silly price with Heidfeld starting 5th and the car working really well. He may have gone a little light in quali but still he should have enough pace to stay in the points. Decent action right behind him in Button and Kimi but again he should be able to stay in the top 8.
SportMotorsport
EventTurkish Grand Prix
SelectionM SCHUMACHER / MASSA duel forecast
Strength10/10
Date27/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningI was thinking about leaving this but I've decided to go for it. The Ferraris have looked very impressive with the only issue being Schumis little mess up into Turn 1 in Q3. The Renaults do look better but I think the Ferraris may have gone a bit heavier which would explain Schumis problems getting it slowed down in quali. There's a decent chance for Alonso to get Schumi into the first corner and we should have a decent race from there, but I still think there's a great chance for the Scuderia to get another 1-2.