** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Denmark - SAS Superligaen (26-27 Aug)

Saturday 26 August 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Midtjylland v FC Nordsjaelland (16:00 BST)2.003.454.00104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 27 August 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AC Horsens v OB Odense (14:00 BST)3.803.302.20103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Brøndby v Silkeborg (14:00 BST)1.305.0013.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Randers v Esbjerg (14:00 BST)2.803.302.50107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Viborg v Vejle (14:00 BST)1.663.706.00104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kopenhagen v AaB Aalborg (17:00 BST)1.703.505.50106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (26-27 Aug) AC Horsens v Odense BK U2½@1.91 (www.bluesq.com) Horsens did well last season to fight off relegation in their first topflight visit for decades. That in itself was quite a surprise. They did receive some criticism for being kings of the scoreless draw, though. ACH make no secret of their recipe for survival: defensive organisation and hard work. OB will attempt to take control of the game and quietly try to break down a stubborn defense without risking too much at the back. I predict a result in the region of 0:0-0:2. FC København v Aalborg BK U2½@2.10 (www.bluesq.com) With both teams having been involved in more overs than unders so far this season, probably not the most obvious selection. However, it is worth noting, that they usually show each other a great deal of respect when meeting. Expect a tight, tactical affair with emphasis on defense and avoid conceding the first goal. H2Hs show 8 unders in the last 10 encounters, stretching over the past 3 seasons (9 league + 1 cup).

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (26-27 Aug) It's always easy to back FCK, and normally I do not actually do it. But I do think there's value to be had this week and I'm hoping to get back on track with this bet:

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event FCK - AAB
Selection FCK
Strength 10/10
Date 27/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price Interwetten @ 1.70 (Back)
Reasoning FCK prevailed against one of Europe's finest teams in the Champions league qualifier wednesday, it is now time to meet a new challenge in the domestic league. FCK are meeting up with the top-team of the league, AAB. It would seem a great idea to back AAB, considering they're the number one of the league and are at a big price, but I've decided for FCK. FCK's players will be having a morale boost after their great victory of wednesday, but they will be a bit tired too, I'm thinking these factors cancel each other out. Grønkjær will be back though, which is a major boost to the team and he will be roaring to go. To be honest, FCK just beat the top-team of the Eresdivise in Amsterdam, now they're taking on AAB at their own court, I see a major difference in level and FCK should be able to capatalise on that in this match, considering AAB's recent fall in form. They only beat RAnders 2-1 with one goal coming from a penalty and lost against FCM. I'm giving FCK 62% chance of victory and odds 1.7 is good for this, Interwetten is also above all the other bookies and this gives me a betvalue of 105,40%. Happy punting!
Nice to see another Danish punter Kim T!