• 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Tuesday 22nd August** day off for me tomorrow, altho will be on PL to check the HU tourny :ok GL all, may your cards be profitable :hope

Re: **Poker Tuesday 22nd August** In the stanjames grand prix it mentions you can only win something if you have made a deposit so why does it let you register for it if you havent made a deposit there yet like myself, they must hope someone who hasnt made a deposit wins so they dont have to pay the money out im gona play anyway.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 22nd August**

In the stanjames grand prix it mentions you can only win something if you have made a deposit so why does it let you register for it if you havent made a deposit there yet like myself' date=' they must hope someone who hasnt made a deposit wins so they dont have to pay the money out im gona play anyway.[/quote'] They don't keep the money - the terms and conditions state it goes to the next eligible position who finished

Don't panic yet gambler. ;) I didn't make a deposit until AFTER I'd won some money on there (immediately after tbh) and I kept my winnings. :ok
lol :) well if i finish in the money then it looks like im making a deposit straight away!

That was a good start in the SJ. There's me sitting waiting for it to start and I thought this is late. Well it would be a good idea to start the client. :lol :lol :lol :lol
And here was me wondering why my Champions League table hadn't fired up at 8pm - ermmmm helps if you register I believe!!!! :\ :lol:lol:lol

That was a good start in the SJ. There's me sitting waiting for it to start and I thought this is late. Well it would be a good idea to start the client. :lol :lol :lol :lol
I had the software open, but the table didn't open up at 8 :( i just noticed it was 8.10pm and no poker and had to close and re-start the software :\