PokerPlayer Grand Prix Tonight

Dacey

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayer Grand Prix Tonight

Cheers BPP!! You must have learnt something from Ian Fraser :lol Just wish it had of been the focus game :wall
My mate Fraz, he just taught be how to drink and fall over, nothing to do with poker especially not omaha hi lo

Guest gazza271

Cheers gazza - bit gutted to miss 1st' date=' but it was my own fault :([/quote'] mate after the muppets have gone and the blinds are creeping up any high finish is a good result, good qaulity tournament and 2nd is brilliant :clap

Re: PokerPlayer Grand Prix Tonight Thanks Dacey and Stevie :ok Top 33 on leaderboard qualify for live final, along with 10 freeroll winners. Leaderboard not updated yet, but with 62 points so far, and 10 more to come for playing last 2 games I'm hopeful :hope Not sure how many other PL'ers are near the top??

I included the 35 from last night in my 62 Morls! Reckon it should put me about 16th-20th. But I'm still a pessimist!!
ah rite, well im on 25 in the leaderboard, with 26 to go on, so i make it 51pts for me......gonna be a struggle with only 2 games to go