**Poker Monday 21st August**

GaF

**Poker Monday 21st August**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:00 Betfair $4000 Gtd
    • 19:30 Betfair Poker Player Grand Prix
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster

Re: **Poker Monday 21st August** It seems that Betfair no longer send the password out by email and it is only available in the mag - as this makes the tournament restricted (though most of us buy the mag), I will instead choose a different focus game. Will try and "announce" it around lunch time tomorrow.......

Re: **Poker Monday 21st August** I am playing the Littlewoods qualifier for the UK Ladies live event Sept 2nd/3rd at Star City. Buy in $5.50 + 50 - Time 1830 tonight. Final is on 26th Aug. So far only me registered for this - there is one seat for every £27.50 in the prize pool. Registration is open to anyone and a male winner can nominate a lady for the live event. :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 21st August**

Im backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk from the ban hahahaha
gambler I'm not sure if its just me but I have to admit I find a lot of your posts rude and condesending. This is a nice friendly forum with a lot of good poker players, maybe it would be an idea to contribute with some sensible and worthwhile posts.

gambler I'm not sure if its just me but I have to admit I find a lot of your posts rude and condesending. This is a nice friendly forum with a lot of good poker players' date=' maybe it would be an idea to contribute with some sensible and worthwhile posts.[/quote'] dont say stuff like that i dont wana get banned again i have manners and i use them.

I presume the mag for the betfair game password is pokerplayer. Is it the august edition? We dont seem to have september yet.
are we fishing for passwords again in a roundabout way?? septembers issue came out 2 weeks ago so if you have a subscription i suggest you ring them up