Inside Edge Magazine...Problems ?

jeffster

In June of this year, I subscribed to Inside Edge, at a rate of £15.97 for 24 issues (I still have the order confirmation email that the mag sent me on Sunday 11th June) I have not yet received the September issue of the magazine, and emailed them last Sunday, 13th August, to enquire why I hadnt received my copy of the September issue... I am still awaiting a response from the mag... Has anyone else had problems in receiving subscription copies of the magazine ? Jeff

Re: Inside Edge Magazine...Problems ? Funnily enough I had a brief chat with the editor on Mansion during the Pokergod tourney last week and told him about some PLers problems with their subscription services. He said he was aware of the difficulties some were having. I think Morls has had some trouble.

Re: Inside Edge Magazine...Problems ? Yeah i ended up paying for 2 subs and having 2 free subs at the same time. Called up to change 1 address to allow Chelski to have a sub for nowt and since i did that they ballsed mine up When i rang up, they said they had no record of me buying one, til i sent the 2 email confirmations, and so far in 4 months ive had 1 copy......but that was the latest one.....so lets hope its sorted now

Re: Inside Edge Magazine...Problems ? Val, Would you happen to have an email address for the editor ?

Funnily enough I had a brief chat with the editor on Mansion during the Pokergod tourney last week and told him about some PLers problems with their subscription services. He said he was aware of the difficulties some were having. I think Morls has had some trouble.