• 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 21:30 Mansion PokerGod

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 20th August**

7 card stud $100 freeroll on Pokerroom at 4pm! Might appeal to some wishing to have a shot at it! Still room for another 500 entrants, but filling up fast! TQM
First ever game of Stud - still in at 2nd break!! :eek :eek Had one lapse of concentration when I had had 55 & 88 and called someone for $200 even though the 4 cards on display in front of him were JJ & 33!!:lol :lol TQM

just started in the poker cruise weekly ,top 13 win seats to the final and ive got 3 sit outs on my table ,so this looks like great value:D if i bomb out i will see everybody in the virgin freeroll
I'm in too, though not the greatest of starts. Down to 1700 chips, but a long way to go. Good luck!

Re: **Poker Sunday 20th August** Tonight I'm playing my first PL Poker tourny since my return, it's been a lonnnnnnnnnnng time coming! And of course I start 5 mins late for the V Points freeroll :eyes ... nothing changes!!! :lol Let's hope I can make it a happy return. Goodluck to everyone else who's in! :ok

out of poker cruise busted with aces ' date='other guy had aj and hit 2js on the flop:cry then straight out in the v points all in with js and got 3 callers:eek all with bitty hands a kq winning thru in the end:wall :wall[/quote'] Very unlucky, uber. I'm still in the poker cruise at the first break, but I'm going to need to win some chips very soon.