• 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 21:30 Mansion PokerGod

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 20th August**

Do you actually read any posts? You can find the answer to your question here - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33105 or here - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32815
i dont spend my life online like u i have other things to do sometimes so when i come on theres about 30 posts i havent read so i dont sit and read them all.

Re: **Poker Sunday 20th August** Well , time to spend some quality time reading it then . U'll be surprised to see many quality posts inside here . I enjoyed reading them too :ok

i dont spend my life online like u i have other things to do sometimes so when i come on theres about 30 posts i havent read so i dont sit and read them all.

You'll see tomorrows focus game is the Betfair Grand Prix - although a password protected game I have decided to include it because access is open to all (if you follow the link to the Betfair web site)
Gaf? its the Virgin game that is highlighted in Black - surely that means the focus game ? ooooppppsss forget that :$ :$

are u saying the password is on the betfair website or there is some other way of getting in or what?
If you register through the link to betfair on the Grand Prix thread, then Betfair will email you the password :ok Only thing to add is - this can fill up - so make sure you are reg'd early!!! :ok (opens 12 hours before I think)

But surely if you are entering a HU Competition, you read the first post on that tournament? It's a lot quicker than to keep asking all the questions that are answered in it (for YOU and ME!!!)

Re: **Poker Sunday 20th August** Only thing I could find was this mate but it was referring to the sign up bonus;

Qualifying raked hands must be completed at minimum $0.50/$1.00 Pot Limit/No Limit or $1.00/$2.00 Fixed Limit tables in order to be counted towards the requirement. Deposit Point Hands* are hands played on real money tables only and where Stan's Poker receives a commission. If the real money pot does not reach the minimum requirement for rake ($5) then it will not qualify as part of the minimum hands played before the bonus will be issued.

Re: **Poker Sunday 20th August** http://www.stanjames.com/poker/promotion_freerollsunday.asp

The Sunday Roast Freeroll at Stan's Poker This weeks tournament has been cancelled due to technical difficulties, the prizepool will roll over to next week. Join us this Sunday at 6.30pm BST for our special Sunday Roast Freeroll. To enter you must have played 100 raked hands in the 7 days prior to the start of the event. Make the final table and you are guaranteed a cash prize.
So next week will be a $5000 freeroll - may be worth going for the raked hands :ok

Was me morl - only cos it was in reply to another post that I removed - it wouldn't have made sense there by itself - want it back?
nah mate, just thought i was going mental for a min, replying to a post that wasnt there and when i looked back both had gone.......:loon