The Right to Complain???

Cloud

I just played a $10 turbo sit and go on party poker. The very first hand I flopped a straight and got 2 players all-in, and was sitting real pretty. Around 10 minutes in I got disconnected - 7 left and I was clear chip leader with about 8000 of the 20000 chips on the table. Then I got disconnected and couldn't get back in - very frustrating. I spoke to the help desk, but it was a call centre and the guy knew less about poker than my grandmother. Anyway the tournament ends without me getting back into it - but surprisingly i finished 2nd (they must have been bad) - so I won $19. Should I try and get more??? And will I get any more??? (I do have the tournament number and the error code).

Re: The Right to Complain??? If they were THAT bad, sounds like you'd have won it!! I'd certainly complain - apart from anything your $10 should be buying you the enjoyment of a tournament as well as the chance of winning something, and that doesn't sound enjoyable to me.

Re: The Right to Complain??? "We would also like to inform you that, our tables are posted on different game servers. And your internet service is connected to our game servers through intermediate servers. So, it could always be possible that, your Internet connection to one of our server is disrupted/discontinued; because of which you were unable to access the tournament table." So my server was Ok when logging in - but not OK when trying to get to a table :lol

Re: The Right to Complain??? feck them!!! go for the refund as well. you payed for the game and didnt get to play it as you should...where you finish is irrelevant. im having the exact same problems with mansion. i played about 10 stt's one night and every one was disconnected or froze etc etc. i thought it was my laptop from multi tabling. games ranged from $5 to $20. i cashed in all but 2. i asked for refunds on all the games and they refused...i am reluctant to play there again because of it. just because i got a load of 3rds doesnt mean i shouldnt be refunded ...as far as im concerned a lot of the 3rds would have been 1st's if it hadnt been for their software crashing....in this case their problem has cost me many dollars...yet they are unwilling to pay out. i think thats wrong and im making a stance on it. dont let them away with it ..at least fight your side out with them